Fog of War

Setup

8 players: 6 town and 2 mafia

Flipless

5 VT

1 Town Combat Medic

2 Vengeful Mafia

Only one power used per game—explanation below roles.

VT:

VT

Combat Medic:

You are the Combat Medic. In the night, you will be told who the mafia have targeted for the NK, and may choose to save them or let them die. When you die, you may choose a player to kill.

Vengeful Mafia:

You are Vengeful Mafia. When you die, you may kill another player.

Between the CM and the Mafia, only one power will be used—as soon as one uses a power, all three become vanilla. Examples:

D1 a VT is killed. The Combat Medic saves a VT N1. From D2 onwards the Combat Medic is a VT, and the Mafia are normal goons.

D1 a mafia dies. They shoot a VT. N1 onwards the Combat Medic is a VT and the other mafia is a goon.

Roles and alignments both do not flip this game.

The mafia may only submit kills on town players. If the CM is NKed while powers are active they may save themselves or let themselves die and take a vengeful shot.

Days will be 48 hours, nights 24. Vengeful shots will be required to be pre-submitted to avoid holding the game up. Majority ends day early, otherwise it’s plurality at EOD.

Players
Links

D1

2 Likes

D1 ends 2020-10-08T20:00:00Z

Go go go

@ActionDan
@Ellibereth
@Whysper
@tn5421
@DoggoPlays
@JakeTheWolfie
@Andresvmb
@Breshke

1 Like

First :slight_smile:

Hmm, I suppose many of you are American or Canadian and might be asleep already. Or if European, haven’t gotten up yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in Taiwan, so middle of the day for me.

i was gonna say i don’t remember joining this game.
but then i joined this game

1 Like

Ahhh hello :slight_smile:

This is a fire playlist and I am concerned.

Fire playlist? I’m not familiar with that term.

lots of skilled players in this list

1 Like

Okay the fact that I’m here means I’m Town.

hard disagree

VOTE: DoggoPlays

You can relax, everything will be made obvious in time.

@Nanook is it 4 or 5 to yeet?

Ahhh, I see. Who would you say is the strongest player in the list? I’m new to the site, so I don’t know anyone yet.

I would say ActionDan is the strongest overall player on the list, with Ellibereth being the strongest town player.
I’m back from a hiatus, however, so I’m not sure if things have changed much in regards to player skill in the past, oh, 6 months or so?

1 Like

I believe you know me better than that.