Flip Flappers Mafia (13/13) [Replacements welcome!]

FlipFlappers is a little-known Japanese animated television series aired in 2016 with Magical Girl and Harry Potter-esque themes. It’s been critically acclaimed for its artistic value and storyline, as well as its original soundtrack. Personally I love the Opening and Ending themes a lot.

This game is a 13 player original closed setup. As is obvious, the flavour will be based on the anime series Flip Flappers.

FLAVOUR KNOWLEDGE IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF THIS GAME. However, it may further enhance your enjoyment and appreciation of the game.

THIS IS NOT A UPICK. YOU CAN JOIN THIS GAME WITH ZERO FLAVOUR KNOWLEDGE.

This game will probably start after Alisae’s Duel Monsters Upick to avoid concurrent games clashing. This signups thread is open now to reserve slots early!

Due to delays in Alisae’s Duel Monsters game, this game will start immediately upon full signups. Sign up now!

Playerlist (12/13)
Riley Cake
Erika Furudo
Shiro
Elwood
Ellibereth
pyx
Andres
Myloninja13
Momrangal
Val
Muffins
Catspurr
Mohab5000

/in

/spectate

Do you want to be my co mod instead?

Sure, PM me.

1 Like

/out
not in a mafia mood atm sorry.

Maybe later I’ll /in again but not now.

1 Like

How rolemadnessy will this be?

it will contain vanilla townies

/ALWAYS IN TU METAL’S GAMES!!!

/flip flap flip flap

1 Like

tn come play

I was asked to co-mod. I’ve already been privileged with part of the setup. So I can’t play.

1 Like

I will
/in for this as my first game here.

3 Likes

Update: Due to unexpected delays in Alisae’s Duel Monsters Upick, I probably won’t be waiting for them to end. So, this game will start immediately upon signups being filled. Feel free to sign up for a fun mini theme now!

/in

1 Like

/in

2 Likes

So this is pink-haired game? What will the day/night cycles be?

/in

1 Like

Good question!

We can do: 5 day days with 2 day nights
Or
7 day days with 2 day nights

Or
10 day days with 2 day nights

Players can vote!

I have zero Flavor knowledge, though I am open to learning. May I join?

I think 5 day days and 2 day nights works fine, though would be happy enough with 7 day days and 2 day nights as well.

1 Like