Flip Flappers Mafia (13/13) [Replacements welcome!]

I’m still a 24hr day / 12 hr night player, but I try to make do.

/In as my first game!

Yeah, that’s where I am too. It looks really interesting, like a kind of Japanese Alice in Wonderland, but with a friend and a mysterious pet rabbit named Uexküll. The series is in Japanese, so I have to imagine what’s going on. To me, I’m thinking the pet rabbit is key to the whole thing. I’m pretty sure. Like maybe the rabbit goes into the Pure dimension and morphs into a magnificent warrior princess called GOD ANNIE, only with huge bunny ears that shoot out lightning; and… and, she has a superheroine sidekick named Derpy de derp that uses magical pink hair to save her family and loved ones from role madness.

I’m going to try and watch episode #1 to confirm my theories…

1 Like

Oh yeah, I found a few English dubbed trailers, and not to spoilerate anything, but that’s EXACTLY what happens. I am so dope.

Eehhhhh

Eeehhhh

/in

Also 7/2

/in

Hey, Val, if you roll scum I promise to help you get to at least day 2. Just let me know you’re scum, 'k, thnx.

1 Like

Only 3 more needed!

/in

1 Like

in for 5/2

I think anything less then 7 is to short. 7 barely is enough for reads

Yeah, at least 7 hours. I agree.

In all the short games I have played we have never had any where as many drop outs as you guys have with these long games.

In the long games I have played here a 1/4 to a 1/3 of players seem to be dropping out.
We rarely have one, let alone multiples.

There are ways to solve the drop out things without shortening the deadlines and we’re working on those.

I think 7 hour vs. 7 day mafia are fundamentally different games.

Pyx’s 7 hour was a joke.
Mom was saying he needs longer days to read the game.
I’m saying shorter days = less drop outs

Some of the games on mafiascum had its whole player list replaced by the end of the game lol

I am going to have to find these trailers now.

And I was only being polite @tn5421. I can read :slight_smile: I just wanted to let people know if they make references to specific events in the show, it’ll go right over my head.

The whole series is intended to do exactly that. It’s like anime on mushrooms. The only thing that gives me hope for our host Metal Sonic is that she seems to mostly be into it for the music.
I’ve already made clear I’m in it for the bunny. I’m thinking MS will hand out actual bunnies to the winners.

1 Like

@MetalSonic, @tn5421

With the time discrepancy through the signups it’s worth making everyone reaffirm they can make the time commitment for the game.