Farmer Says Sign Ups 4/13

Having an IC with an NK and no ability for the Scum to take him out is ridiculously Town sided. If this had like 5 Scum maybe.

Have you seen Popcorn Man?

Yeah I’ve played Popcorn Mafia. I know what you mean.

Popcorn Man is a balanced setup and I’ll explain it so you can see how this isn’t directly town sided.

Popcorn Man Rules:
At the start of the game mafia chooses a town to be a Popcorn Man.
That person is confirmed Town and must shoot someone
If the person shoots a Town. The Popcorn Man dies and the Town they shot becomes the new Popcorn Man.
If the Popcorn Man Shoots scum they can continue shooting.
There is no Night Phases.

^
Like my game is more scum sided then this SMH.
If you want I can link you games of Popcorn Man where scum dominated if you want.

We’ve played a few variations on that, I can’t remember how they tended to go but I think we kept making the setup harder on town. This is one that I ran which town won:

Well I mean.
Mafia gave Elli the Gun.

Relooking at the Setup I made it a 13 Peace.

Now it would be 5V4.

Game can easily be won by mafia.

Yeahhh this setup is not as townsided as people think. It’s basically nightless white flag.

like i’m certain that if you remove the farmer and shepherd and just make it vanilla nightless white flag the EV is exactly the same.

I’m making Shepard Unknown for Balance reasons and so no one can claim it.

I broadly like mechanics for unconventional NKs, but I think some sort of tradeoff in scum power is usually called for. Here it just seems like you’re playing mountainous without a NK and an IC vig from a scum POV, which is…kinda meh imo

Count me in.

@Leafia click the Blue “In” Button

:man_shrugging:

I think I may just do a different game for now cause this ain’t getting any joins.