Eyes Mafia - Day (Game Over!)

fwiw this setup is definitely townsided

@fferyllt thanks for hosting!!!

I don’t disagree, I’m just saying that I don’t think it’s necessarily “sweep every game” townsided. You guys just ran into a lot of bad luck/the buzzsaw that is Elli playing as town.

I’m thinking about doing a high-flavor sf-based role-heavy game next time similar to the the Edgar Allen Poe game I ran a couple years ago.

Maybe something like Ender’s Game. Or Deep Space Nine.

I’m already in for a DS9 game

:stuck_out_tongue:

sheep <3

ur my hero/celebrity i look up to etc etc

I’ll try another game here later this summer. For now I’m signed up for enough elsewhere but I’d like to play again here.

Out of curiosity, do you have any games that involve more analysis, discussion, and behavioural scumhunting here? Personally I prefer vanilla games or those with well thought out twists, where it’s all about asking questions to other players and deducing things from that.

I haven’t seen any vanilla here, but there have been some interesting twists. Brass and shrapnel, the first game I played here, had an interesting setup that rewarded both traditional scumhunting and puzzle solving: Brass & Shrapnel Mafia - Game Over!

It wasn’t the best played game, but it’s along the lines of what you’re describing, I think.