Eyes Mafia - Day (Game Over!)

Before you ask, I unfortunately have NOT looked into the majority of this playerlist.

It’s fairly time intensive and I’m a dinosaur relying on old notes.

Thanks Ellibereth :slight_smile: I’m actually quite familiar with meta reads; I just didn’t understand that this was what you referring to since you hadn’t specifed what the meta tell you had identified was.

Like, if it’s just his general style and you won’t say what it is you speifically find suspicious, that ain’t a case I’m able to buy.

Actually, scratch that. I get what you mean now.

If you’re going on a purely numerical read of someone’s writing style, that’s hella cool. I’d love to know more about how that works, what gives sheep away here according to you, and what its accuracy is like!

VOTE: sheep

elli is a super easy read: if sheep flips town powerlynch elli tomorrow no exceptions.

I concurr

VOTE: Sheep

lol majed

VC 1-5 Final

sheepsaysmeep: 4 (Ellibereth, Nanook, Josh, NotMafia)
Nanook: 1 (sheepsaysmeep)

Not Voting: 2 (Nix, Shadow)

Deadline: July 23, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), July 22, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Topic will auto-lock 30 minutes after deadline.

Links
Day 1 Start: Eyes Mafia

Mod Notes:
Josh: limited access until 7/14

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!

sheepsaysmeep was a Mafia Roleblocker

Night 1 begins now. and will end July 15, 2018 4:00 PM

@Eyes

Ellibereth died last night. He was a Town Vanilla

Day 2 Begins!

Deadline: July 24, 2018 4:00 AM

@Eyes

VOTE: Nanook

@Nanook Claim your role, scum. Time to die.

I’m the watcher. Josh visited Elli last night. GOod game guys.

VOTE: Josh

Anyone counterclaiming nanook?

If you need to lynch me first, I think we have the numbers for that. As long as Josh is lynched today or tomorrow I’m happy.

VOTE: Josh

VC 2-1

Josh: 2 (Nanook, Nix)
Nanook: 1 (shadow)

Not Voting: 2 (NotMafia, Josh)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline: July 24, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), July 23, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Topic will auto-lock 30 minutes after deadline.

Links
Day 1 Start: Eyes Mafia - Day 1
Day 2 Start: Eyes Mafia - Day 1

Mod Notes:

Shadow, if I’m scum here I threw the game by claiming watcher. You know I’m bold scum, but I’m not stupid.