Duel Monsters ~D1~ (Abandoned)

because people voted me i think

Firebringer my fav new person other than embracing the lolbalance is there a protown reason to NL?

also v/la conference for a few days (~3 irl days) iā€™ll check in when possible

No lynching is stupid because it deprives us valuable information for tomorrow thus wasting this day.

For the record itā€™s pretty normal for me to not give reads D1. Can have a read through this game, it only lasted 4 RL days and was one of the highest skill games Iā€™ve played in.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=18871

Only posting reads when you feel them is totally fine itā€™s just like. extremely difficult to sort having no reads above the null line, so Iā€™m gonna have to sort you later

How do you feel with this player list?

Okay Katsuki, I appreciate the information. :slight_smile:
But as Worst says, it make you impossible to read day one, which means this play style is not helpful to town.

Iā€™m happy to PoE scumread them if it comes to that lol

Defs better scum butt to kick today thougu

Playerlist is fine. Certain players need to post though.

Some games I have all 3 scum nailed D1 and am very vocal in pushing for BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD. Other games might be like Tarot, where I donā€™t post much at all.

If it helps you familiarize yourself with me, I have a reputation as a chronic lurker.

I was kinda coming to that conclusion Katsui, and definitely more a solo player than a team player.
Fair enough, your reputation is based on you nailing all the scum day one or being the scum :smile:

Okayyyy so? If you donā€™t give your reads day one, but vote day one, as long as I read you as Town, it could be worthwhile to sheep your vote. I will keep that in mind.

was a bit busy this weekend with board games and also a bit depressed. Back now. Will read and talk in a bit

Whatā€™s shaking? :slight_smile:

If you here please check in.

@soundofsilence @guccy @firebringer

well im (chesskid) is here but i havenā€™t read anything

ay chess what it do? I like your slotā€™s vote. have another monster.

Something about cat and katā€™s interaction gives me the heebie-jeebies.

katsuki: ā€œDonā€™t no lynch it gives us no info. Also Iā€™m giving you no info on d1.ā€
catspurr: ā€œAight good to know I can count on you purrā€

I think katā€™s no reads thing is nai, but catspurrā€™s response was much too friendly for my tastes.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/16801-cool-turbo-for-cool-kids?p=2315891#post2315891

beep you got a monster that looks townie by chance?

no