Dub Thee Game Thread

I’m not gonna iso you tho

Omg stop you’re giving away all the secrets

2 Likes

Sorry bb

Why are the lurkers more likely to contain scum based on how today has gone?

Hey again drifter im also nrw to forum but anyways thete you go you have perfect chance yo show yourself. This N guy or whoever i forgot his name doesnt want to give evidance . idk about you but its enough for me.

VOTE: Nanook

I have enough evidance to do so. votes aftee andres like around message40 and then starts shitpost after that when i ask him to explain his vote he declines idk what else to say bcs i think this is certainly enough

Can you explain your progression over your last 5 posts in a way that doesn’t seem like flailing and seeing what will stick?

Omg thanks your dukery for giving me the simplest thing imaginable
Anyways. Whose reactions? could thy please specifyeth?

Ill just start with this
idk what flailing means. Second of all well as you see people started blindly following the vote which makes no sense and I do want to defend myself in a way that people can hear. I am so so so sorry if I overdid things but you should and i hope you will understand when 3 people are meaninglessly voting you its not all goodytwoshoes time. And i also have time in my hands which I wont have as much tomorrow cause im getting rdy for christmas mhm

i come from different mafia games where the strategy is usually “don’t random vote unless it’s to get someone’s claim”, which is why i voted chess

guess that doesnt work with no fixed role list

thinking about it it makes sense that placing a random vote and seeing how people respond would give valuable information

UNVOTE chesskid3

1 Like

Nope

To be clear when I say 451 is good I mean the site itself not the players.

451 regulars are as trash as everyone else :wink:

2 Likes

Excuse Me!
Pro Mafia regulars are better then you’ll EVER be Nanook.
Also, I noticed some players have very little post amount. I’d like to request it to be up just a tweak ^_^. Looking at players such as Row666 and Eqsy.

Save your banter for when I’m not playing a game you’re GMing, please.

1 Like

My Apologies.

I think if you create the thread you can still post in it when its locked?
Not really sure.

In all honesty, I’ll just keep my vote where it’s at, maybe change it to Row666 and Eqsy to awaken them.

Chuck’s a weak townlean for me atm. Earlier in the thread his meming was kinda null, but I feel like his vote explaining why he voted chess and then unvoting was really fair.

I’m pretty much null on everyone else. I dropped the first apprehension earlier but want to see if this can actually float… should we consider a no lynch if the thread is still dead by deadline? We have just over 24 hours left. If we’re deadset on lynching, I’ll be cool with that though and I’ll make my decision :expressionless: Having over half the game be at 5 posts or less is kinda wack, imo good on Seth for nudging people to actually contribute.

1 Like

I actually TR Chess. And I think this post is Scummy.

Doggo is Town.

agree with doggo town

chuck can be town for awhile too just for being more effort than the majority of the game

1 Like

Wait a second wait a second. Do knights get random abilities? each one of them? o.o