Dub Thee Game Thread

1 other read i think but i think it was because of a thing so im not gonna say it

2 Likes

I like that you called him cheese. Thatā€™s it though.

Meta is trash I agree. Until it isnā€™t. And we have a whole day. What is it with making it sound like weā€™re in a massive time crunch?

THIS IS TAMPERING.

Sadly, I think it also means that Drifter is probably Town? Haha

I already explained this to you. I said it was RVS. Meaning, a random vote. There was no logic behind the vote, and the explanation I provided was clearly in jest. However, your flailing and the pushback it seems to be creating, and your vote on Drifter actually make me thing this vote is okay.

You celebrate Christmas in January? Interesting.

I think in a game like this we should always lynch D1. I think it helps open the game up.

Ye christmas 7th jan
New year 14th jan :smiley:

I may have not seen you say its Random vote. but ig i do get yall for seeing my reaction.
eh whatevs can you explain me what flailing means? uwu thanks in advance owo

I have nothing worth saying

1 day isnt a lot considering different time zones is my standpoint on this one
currentoy 2:45AM here :confused:

Prodding for activity is good, prodding people to vote is borderline interference imo. Discussion for after game if at all.

Weā€™re definitely killing someone today.

1 Like

Who is it on I wanna see if I can mindmeld again

Wait is it on drifter and/or row?

yes

donā€™t base my being town or not on effort, iā€™m just a tryhard lol

The mindmeld persists

1 Like

Explain how that can come across as scummy and how you could townread someone thatā€™s not acting in the best interests of town. Donā€™rt just say itā€™s scummy. Iā€™m scumreading you as scum because youā€™re not explaining anything. Although Iā€™d bet money on Solar being town right now.

The chess TR is for meta reasons Iā€™d wager.

But itā€™s ok me and chess donā€™t have to be considered until tomorrow, if weā€™re both alive then we should be treated as masons.

I do actually think thereā€™s a good chance chessdik is town tho