Dub Thee Game Thread

Not a wise decision considering you dont know whats going on huh?
Explain and dont avoid things while youre here.
meanwhile

VOTE: Drifter

cause idk how to do pretty texts hmph

i have like zero idea whats going on, and seth was pressuring us to vote. ig ill just UNVOTE Solarkoid then lol

You see more logic would be most favoured imo. You shouldn’t be tempted you should know bcs people are giving no fuxking info and therr is an illogical wagon forming on my ass just bcs i spoke

Oh don’t blame seth here hahaha. No one is pressuring you to vote. I assume you do know how to play right? Injust dont like how things are building up here

i mean i know how to play mafia games, but i’ve never really done forum mafia. i meant that seth was dming me telling me that maybe i should vote lol

I WAS GIVING EVERYONE A REMINDER!

Maybe get your ass over here and explain some things? Day is about to end snd you arent amking things easy by shutting your mouth :smiley: :kissing_heart:

If you click the hammer in the post editor, it’ll give you vote tags. They VOTE: Look Like This

Imo the mod shouldn’t be prodding people to vote. Just let us play.

1 Like

okey dokey while you are at it explain your joke vote so people csn understand you well okee?

UNVOTE Drifter

VOTE: solarkoid

Who said it was a joke?

Also, if you click the circular arrow next to the hammer, it gives you an unvote!

1 Like

You see it didn’t seem like an ordinary normal vote like normal people do?
For me who *criticized?? the site? Aha I get you now ah yes 100%

I assure you it’s a vote to kill

Also, how do I post in a locked thread?

Good good i like your dedication now hurry up and explain why you voted. Dont put anything after like 40 messages in your explanation cause that wouldnt make sense now would it. after you explain WHY you did it now explain how I am doing (i.e. ISO me) :kissing_heart: xoxo

Thanks but pass

You need permissions to

Ok I’ll cave this time actually, don’t get used to it.

It’s simple really—chessdik and 451 good, solarkoid bad.

And reactions after reinforce it.

2 Likes