Dub Thee Game Thread

You have a guy that can no fail shoot Scum if used properly. And a guy that, like someone else, activates abilities for a narrowing group of people. Why keep 2?

Cause kuma isn’t 100% confirmed town yet, solar is assuming the dub proves him

Oh c’mon man so Kuma killed Scum but is not Town?

We don’t need kuma’s ability after tonight, our POE is small enough to just TK through it

With the way mechanics are fucked in this game you think it’s impossible for him to be scum?

Like I’m not saying he is, I think he’s 99% town, but I’ll take 100% town over 99% any day

I think that it’s near impossible that Scum would kill their teammate, make the NK useless for that night, and of a Scummate that some Town players were strongly TR. I can’t imagine you think this is reality.

I think there are other conceivable possibilities especially with who’s been dubbed. I do not want to discuss them but yeah I put it at 99% not 100

What makes dubbing so much better than what amounts to a Vig Shot? You still haven’t explained this. And it’s not like we’re lynching between them. We’re simply choosing who to protect.

And I want Kuma to check whether his ability is stopped by the NK.

Ah fuck it, why are you so bad at subtext

Yes obviously I expect you to protect kuma if you can, but I didn’t want scum to know he might be protected. I thought you’d pick up on it rather than openly argue the point in thread đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Hahahaha then you should have phrased it differently my friend.

Okay fine I got you.

1 Like

You know I’m going to argue that point.

And dubbing doesn’t really matter Andres, but kuma’s role doesn’t super matter either :woman_shrugging:

Yeah at this point probably not.

I mean I was hoping you wouldn’t and I could just say “100% locked town over 99%” if it came to it, but :woman_shrugging:

I couldn’t figure out a better way to phrase that wasn’t glaringly obviously “HEY ANDRES YOU SHOULD SECRETLY PROTECT KUMA IF YOU CAN, WINK WINK”

Okay well it’s too late for that. It’s fine.

1 Like

Next time :wink:

But yeah assuming you’re town, game is pretty much locked.

If you’re scum it’s not necessarily locked I think, but it’s pretty damn close

Actually Solar already said they were dubbing Xer. So okay once that occurs we get to move on. We almost Lynched the Queen huh?

Looks like it yeah