Dub Thee Game Thread

You’re claiming Queen? Okay then prove it.

Should be easy enough no one has been dubbed today yet.

Protecting queen more important imo, don’t want silent dubbing BS to get in the way. Un-CCed Queen is also actual cleared instead of 99% cleared, yeah?

To respond to the rest—no reason to doubt solar claim unless the day ends with nobody dubbed. Don’t think seth has been around since solar claimed so not worried there yet, and no CC means they’re probably just real yeah?

No it’s not more important. You want us both confirmed no? Then why would you not protect the person that can make that happen, or otherwise obliterate the Scum Team in future nights?

It seems far more useful to me than protecting a dubbing ability that is held by two different players.

And we can get a dub today and one overnight. So two more players’ abilities will be made available (theoretically).

So uh

You think that kuma being NKed stops his action from working? Seems unlikely yeah?

If the protective does not go on Kuma, that’s a gamethrow. In my mind.

I would urge Kuma to ask the Mod. I’m not making any assumptions. And even if it doesn’t, I would still want Kuma around for as long as possible. Far more useful than this dubbing crap.

You know what would be great.
Killing the next suspect after me without killing me.

If kuma targets us and is NKed and one of us is scum and we don’t die but we would have if he were alive

Then I’m going to chalk the loss up to piss poor game design because it makes no sense for it to work that way

Capisce?

Particularly after today.

Like I said, Kuma can just ask Seth. There’s no reason to assume. I don’t know how Seth intended it.

Andres if you’re town Kuma’s role is useful for exactly tonight and that’s really it

You realize how narrow our POE is yeah?

Let’s approach this a different way for a second

Assume we’re both town for a minute

What is our POE at that point Andres?

I think Kuma’s ability is useful beyond today. If Solar’s claim of Queen is confirmed today. And we get a King claim tomorrow, and adding the players that are already Confirmed Town, Kuma then practically guarantees a victory by using their ability between someone Confirmed and someone in the POE.

I’m not saying I disagree with your POE. What I’m saying is that dubbing is only really left for a few more people over the next few days. And we still have both players that can do it. Why not keep the vastly more powerful ability from Confirmed Town around?

I can guarantee you I would keep Kuma around over Solar.

That’s fucking stupid to be blunt

Why?