Dub Thee Game Thread

And yeah that’s why I’m not questioning the Solar claim, if it’s fake it’ll be really obvious really fast

Yeah I’m Town. You really think I would have allowed Chuck to get NK’ed? Please. And I wouldn’t have ended on Leafia either I don’t think.

I mean

I’ve been treating you as soft locked for awhile now yeah? Lol

You want my honest opinion? I think the Scum Team has softly given up by asking for replacements.

Eh I tend not to read too much into that, but sure it’s possible I guess

I think our entire POE is replacements now too.

Actually I think this game has had as many replacements as the combined games I’ve played here as far as I remember.

Lenni wasn’t King or Queen, said they didn’t care about being lynched, never clarified what that post truly meant as far as I can remember (which sparked that whole discussion with Doggo), and Doggo defended that as Town, and hesitated to hammer (or what they thought would be a hammer vote)?

Yeah this is probably Scum. And Drifter could be King? We’ll see tomorrow I guess. But if not, I would lynch there. Drifter did try to participate a bit just had trouble with the format, so maybe I’m being too harsh.

Xerje2 was Dubbed by the Queen!

Alright @Solarkoid you’re confirmed Queen and Town. Good job. I’m glad we found a way not to lynch you D1. It also means Scum really screwed up trying to move away from you D1, which I still don’t understand at all.

honestly if it wasnt for leafia and guys moving over to xer votwith me i was gonna claim d1
or was itnrow… honestly… actuslly i shouldve noticed. whoever leafia moved onto is probs a town but idk… I always liked leafias judgement even if he was a scum.
anywaysss seth thank you for finally coming and dubbing xer

Okay okay what about this. Actual queen threw the game and told me who she was dubbing and i just said it out loud. :^) how is that

incredibly woke is what it is

Well unless the Queen is Scum I’m pretty sure that DM’ing privately about a game is not allowed. So… yeah I’m going to say no hahaha

Does the king and queen both have to be town?

Wondering because of this

VOTE: chemist

i dunno, seems kinda non-interactive if the king/queen know alignments.

So king and queen can be two different team leaders?

King and queen do have to be town

They do not the alignment of anyone else

Well scratch that thiught

Have there been force reveals of abilities when announced?