Dub Thee Game Thread

I’ve shared all my logic and I don’t exactly like being called stupid when I think my base responses have been fairly reasonable. Someone considers voting row, I say no, someone says no to my no and I think they are saying yes. I’m just as exhausted over last night as everyone else involved, I realized I misread one thing and misinterpreted another group of sentences (that literally have a double meaning based on the way written).

This is also a game thread where there’s almost zero talking points and we’ve been just sitting around waiting for Lenni to claim queen.

After talking with Andres I can understand his logic with the whole queen stuff, I still can’t really understand chess’s logic. He does seem pretty steady and isn’t willing to back down, and outside of a notable exception or two I think his readlist is accurate.

Xer town - seems likely
Row town by flavor - pretty damn definite at this point
Drifter is probably the king - to me this is as bad as your lenni is the queen logic, and I question why you think I shouldn’t spew myself as non-king only for you to publicly name your king target
Lenni is the queen and incredibly annoying - how you jumped to this conclusion is beyond me other than timing and to me it points elsewhere
Solar isn’t scum because we didn’t deadline switch a wagon from scum to scum - fair
Nanook is town - yes
Andre’s is annoying me but town - he’s town, sorry for the argument but at the end of it he comes out with logic that is way more sensible that chess’s logic.

Everything is possible Sergio

while in the process of typing this list I think I actually have candidates for who the royalty are but will refrain from saying here so I don’t out them.

Okay so you completely agree with my list thanks

Its not called outting its called specifying your opinion. but go ahead snd tell us who in your opinion are the royals?
me being the god of course

I dont get how row is town but ill go with the flow.
king dubbing row doesnt make row be 100% towney. if anything else then sure

I think king dubbing row makes the odds slightly more favorable in row being town, at least favorable enough to not lynch them today / tomorrow. But the reason why row should NEVER be lynched is because day 1 row claimed to be a frank, and we had a scum flip where the flavor was an evil frank twin. We killed the evil twin, the good twin is alive.

In this sort of game you would expect “Dravo Frank” to be an evil twin, I am the good twin, I claimed that “I am a Frank” D1. That’s what they mean by “row is town by flavour”

Ohhh okay now i understand

I liked your twin better ree

idk doggo seems town to me

I didn’t see a queen soft from lenni. Was it that post where they said they don’t care if they are lynched? If so idgi.

yeah that post

I’m just guessing that my dub ability is some sort of role block as my role pm says I’m a beautiful woman (pretty lady).

Well in that case mine is probably a cop lmao

noice

VOTE: Chuck

Try again lmao

is he clear?

1 Like

Hes dead

1 Like