Dub Thee Game Thread

Andrevmb has been dubbed by the Queen!

1 Like

Im tired. still nothing interesting?

Idk why i replied to seth eith that but anyways ye

@Lenni can you follow a simple plan

It appears the answer is no

Whatever

Well I don’t have a say on what annoys you and what doesn’t. At the end of the day I’m not trying to appease you, I’m trying to win. Being cautious has worked okay for me, so I’ll continue to be cautious and re-evaluate. I still strongly TR you - for now that should be enough.

You need to expand on what you’re seeing with Doggo because I’m missing it entirely. Being difficult is not the same as being Scummy.

I have a strong suspicion that Lenni didn’t dub me.

But at this point, I would rather lynch somebody else.

VOTE: EqsyLootz

Meh I still think Solar is better.

:joy: ah this is amazing so your view still hasnt changed on me. Honestly im hurt :frowning: how could you do this to me??? ;-;

Okay okay prikin.
What if andre dubbed himself (lets assume he a traitor) and Lenni is the actual queen and is not telling us. We might just be creating a telenovela here :love_hotel:

Fight me?

I’m also very much not acting and my confessionals with seth are literally filled with vitriol, tons of it aimed at you (it has cooled down with andres though)

yes, and if somehow people thing differently than you, then they must be stupid!

Not sure if I need to respond to this seriously or if you’re meming.

I mean doggo had a good vote yes but other than that has literally just derailed the game ?

VOTE: Eqsy

I really dont think solar and leafia could both be scum there

Xer is modconfirmed town
Row is town by flavor
Drifter is probably the king
Lenni is the queen and incredibly annoying
Solar isnt scum because we didnt deadline switch a wagon from scum to scum
Nanook is town
Andre’s is annoying me but town

There that’s everyone outside the shitpile I guess

1 Like