Dub Thee Game Thread

xdxd

oi i messed up everything.

Pls Iā€™m relying on you to get outta the shitpile

I actually didnā€™t mess up everything, but thatā€™s an odd ass kill.

Lmao yes

Start reading from #301

sir yes sir

Then groan and skip the 100 posts doggo inspired with no game progression

UNVOTE

@Lenni is way too inactive, no point to kill.
Anyway time to lynch a with a better wagon
VOTE: EqsyLootz

If Lenni is Queen they couldā€™ve just claimed their target first and cleared themselves.

On the other hand if Lenni isnā€™t queen and the real queen dubbed before they couldā€™ve outed Lenniā€¦

Iā€™m gonna go with the first option cause I want to believe that people arenā€™t that stupid.

1 Like

ā€œLenni is way too inactive to kill, so instead Iā€™m going to vote for someone that has exactly one more post.ā€

1 Like

LOL yeah

VOTE: jacksonvirgo

I think we understand each other quite well, actually. And I donā€™t hold any negative feelings towards you. I did call you stupid though and I apologize for that - I should refrain from making comments like that. Moment of weakness. Overall I donā€™t think youā€™re stupid at all, and I donā€™t mind discussing why I hold certain views. Other people just play differently I think.

1 Like

VOTE: Eqsy

I think this makes sense, and could get onboard.

Solar just seems to be operating in a completely different wavelength. But yeahā€¦ you might be right about this one. I just donā€™t get why the Scum had to create a separate wagon (Leafia trying to move the lynch towards Xerjr2) when Solar was an easier and less messy lynch.

VOTE: JacksonVirgo

If Solar is Town of course. And Solar keeps voting for players Iā€™m consistently Town Reading. Like Xerjr2 in #232 and Nanook in #146. And Drifter in #122.