Dub Thee Game Thread

Solar queen, drifter likely king.

Row is extremely likely town.

Kuma and Xe are essentially confirmed.

Me and Andres will be confirmed tonight or scumAndres dies, so win/win either way

Which leaves us at a pool for today of chemist/screen/erika

(Amended from earlier.)

Ok so the plan. Putting it here to make sure everyone is on the same page. Tonight @kuma targets me and Andres. If myself, @Andresvmb, @row666, or @xerjr2 have a protective ability, we use it on Solar (obviously don’t confirm in thread if you do or do not have one).

If andres is town, then we go into tomorrow with a POE of two (chemist and Erika most likely) regardless of screen’s flip, and 3-5 confirmed town.

If Andres is scum either the game ends if screen is too, or tomorrow there’s the same POE of two if screen flips town (chemist and Erika, most likely).

If Chemist or Erika claims King tomorrow and is un-CCed, then swap Drifter into the POE.

If there’s a CC for the King claim that’s fine, we just kill between the two claims.

King should NOT claim today, but should claim tomorrow.

For the king whoever you may be, if you can holster the dub, do that. If you can’t, then you have to dub in the POE which is unfortunate but probably fine. If screen flips town dub not-erika. If screen flips scum dub Erika.

VOTE: srceenplay

Also very small chance that nanook+Andres are scumteam
Doubt this though

1 Like

VOTE: Srceenplay

VOTE: andres

Votecount as of post #836

Srceenplay (4): Nanook, Drifter, row666, Andresvmb
Andresvmb (1): Srceenplay

Not Voting (5): Kuma, Solarkoid, Chemist1422, ErikaFurudo, xerjr2

I’m not King/Queen so yeah

This plan has one flaw. Why would anyone use a protective ability on Solar? It should go on Kuma like 100% of the time.

1 Like

I don’t care about protecting the Queen overnight - if it’s Solar, they are not going to be the target (no offense Solar).

And to be honest, I think Solar should be making it obvious that they are Queen right about now. I don’t know why the assumption there.

You’re claiming Queen? Okay then prove it.

Should be easy enough no one has been dubbed today yet.

Protecting queen more important imo, don’t want silent dubbing BS to get in the way. Un-CCed Queen is also actual cleared instead of 99% cleared, yeah?

To respond to the rest—no reason to doubt solar claim unless the day ends with nobody dubbed. Don’t think seth has been around since solar claimed so not worried there yet, and no CC means they’re probably just real yeah?

No it’s not more important. You want us both confirmed no? Then why would you not protect the person that can make that happen, or otherwise obliterate the Scum Team in future nights?

It seems far more useful to me than protecting a dubbing ability that is held by two different players.

And we can get a dub today and one overnight. So two more players’ abilities will be made available (theoretically).

So uh

You think that kuma being NKed stops his action from working? Seems unlikely yeah?

If the protective does not go on Kuma, that’s a gamethrow. In my mind.

I would urge Kuma to ask the Mod. I’m not making any assumptions. And even if it doesn’t, I would still want Kuma around for as long as possible. Far more useful than this dubbing crap.