Dub Thee Game Thread

Eye <3 u 2 bb

1 Like

Queen dub me 2morrow xoxo your 사랑 xoxo

Here’s my thoughts so far. Chess is leaning slightly towards scum while Solar is leaning slightly towards town. Basing it on how the conversation is going so far. I could be wrong on both though. I just don’t like how the Solar wagon is currently forming.

Wow you are so insightful

Please teach me how to play mafia senpai since I have clearly communicated the wrong alignment

3 Likes

repeat after me:

“i am not mafia”

works 100% of the time, 30% of the time.

Votecount as of post #109

Solarkoid (3): Andresvmb, Nanook, chesskid3
Nanook (1): Kuma
chesskid3 (1): Chuck

Not Voting (11): Leafia, Lenni, beeboy, EqsyLootz, JacksonVirgo, row666, Solarkoid, DoggoPlays, xerjr2, Drifter

I mean if Nanook and I are alive d2 we’re masons so

1 Like

Can confirm

ngl, I love chess’s senpai line and I have done it many times as town myself.

That said, I do wish there was more logic to these votes. Half tempted to suggest we do a no vote.

I guess I’ve done the senpai line both seriously to a real senpai and sarcastically to people acting like they know better than me. But still have done it as a town exclusive line.

Day Ends Tomorrow At 5:00 PM so make sure to get your final vote in before then.

can you exist more, please ;-;

Reasonably sure it was sarcasm :stuck_out_tongue:

oh it definitely was, coming from chess

1 Like

idk who to vote for at this point so I guess ill join the bandwagon and VOTE: Solarkoid

yes yes hello im still gonna get killed d1 bcs ppl dont know me okay anyways
I just dont like how cheese and others are avoiding questionings
Leafia is right here doe. Okay listen ppl Instead of actually having fun and voting me get your lszy ass uo and investiage the ones who are quiet. obviously it is a tactic to play like that why not. Theynsee me being voted snd dont wanna cause any disturbance to the process. then again I don’t actuslly have my hopes on yall but just so yall know Im town. anyways. Jackson, Beeboy, drifter, xerjr. Theres also andres for no reason? Just bcs yall played together doesnt mean you can read each other like poof snf puff. You see I would recommend unvoting me until things get hectic. We do not have much time.

sry for such a long message everyone uwu have fun playing bcs you shudnt rly do that but you still do you see xoxo solar was here xoxo

Not a wise decision considering you dont know whats going on huh?
Explain and dont avoid things while youre here.
meanwhile

VOTE: Drifter

cause idk how to do pretty texts hmph

i have like zero idea whats going on, and seth was pressuring us to vote. ig ill just UNVOTE Solarkoid then lol