Draft Mafia 2 TIEBREAKER EPIC

WAIT YOU THINK I COULD HAVE WON LYLO THERE?

Wait Iā€™m actually touched I really thought that was a lose even w/o angle shooting, so thank you lmao.

1 Like

But also I think this is lost cause I donā€™t think youā€™re scum here, Iā€™m still unsure about andres. Order went MTTMT?
Do we think theyā€™d pick urist over any one of us first? Iā€™ve not played much with him but I thought he was an overall regarded well player? I think if one of us is picked as town, the other also is because M2H knows that we tr eachother. Also idt Josh risks picking me again knowing I hate playing as mafia?

Obviously I need to pick somewhere between you and Andres. If youā€™re scum weā€™ve ruled out me being town which means you just arenā€™t really scum fmpov unless M2H has a LOT of faith in me for no reason. Esp after my 0% reads the other night :sunglasses: Also if Andres is scum, town would want to pick me given I tunneled him last game, no?

Yeah I do lol

then Iā€™d assume something like Urist -> StarV -> You -> Andres -> Me? StarV is good and can combat Urist, and if weā€™re town together against Andres thatā€™s more of a muscle memory situation for me (which obv he was town last time and it was a mislynch but we did still tunnel) so, I think us town Andres scum is possible?

Alternatively I have to look into a world where M2H drafted Me/Andres to work together to lynch you, who I always tr, which makes no sense

I understand what youā€™re saying I think. Also, itā€™s entirely possible that we both got drafted back to back after Urist was picked by Scum, leaving Scum a choice between StarV and Hannahh. In that situation, we already know what happened.

Why wouldnā€™t scum pick StarV if leftbetween me and him lmao

Iā€™m actually confused as to why I got drafted period as I proved Iā€™m bad as either alignment now

Hannahh see this is what I would have expected M2H to know and not pick you together with me Town. And if Josh read the game we played together, he tries to take advantage of this for sure.

Iā€™m unsure if Josh read it. If anything, wouldnā€™t m2h want to pick me to tunnel you if you were picked as scum tho? I guess bothsides have logic because if josh picks me to tunnel town you, Iā€™d have a ā€˜reasonā€™ to tunnel you?

Can you explain this to me? Because Iā€™m not following the logic.

Iā€™m Town, Hannahh. I know itā€™s hard for you to read me this way. But youā€™re going to have to be more open minded if weā€™re actually going to successfully play games together where weā€™re both Town.

Now, I donā€™t actually know if youā€™re Town here. But Iā€™m just saying - you are consistently coming to the conclusion in games that Iā€™m Scum and itā€™s more and more difficult for me to figure out what to do.

Wait, you make it sound like Iā€™ve scumread you multiple times. I scumread you once, and I only think you have to be town here based on draft picks. I donā€™t think youā€™re acting scummy at all here.

You wrote this, so it made it sound like you were going for me Scum.

Explaining this, based on our logic:
Key - Scum
M2H and Josh both know that I tr her a lot. Obviously, M2H doesnā€™t want me to go into the game tring her (this is something we came to realize in vm the other night, that we tend to tr eachother) if sheā€™s been picked as scum. As such, unless M2H REALLY believes in my abilities as town (which he shouldnā€™t, as he just pocketed me in a different game, where I was town), I would either not be drafted against scum!Key or I would be srafted as scum with her. Which obviously we cannot both be scum, and thus I see no situation where sheā€™s drafted as scum and Iā€™m drafted as town. So fmpov, she must be town?

Okay Hannahh but in this world your only choice is to vote me for Scum. And Iā€™m plainly not.

Yeah but Iā€™m saying I donā€™t sr you for any reasons outside this. Esp not related to the past game. Was the only point I was trying to make. I really donā€™t know if M2H believes in my ability to tr key. Also thereā€™s the chance that I was drafted BEFORE Key, which means that Josh instead used me townreading her often to pick her as scum after m2h had already picked me. Didnā€™t occur to me that this could happen.

What draft order do you think is possible?

This is what Iā€™m saying, and a bit my problem. From my POV, the minute I get drafted for Town (or alternatively, you are), the Scum Team, perhaps knowing our history, would ensure that weā€™re drafted on the same Team. So they would pick Key, with the knowledge that 1) you TR her consistently and 2) you have already SR me in a game we were both Town. So from my POV, Key is the more likely player to be Scum than you. Key is pivoting hard against you here, and yet, you still seem to be arguing that Iā€™m Scum.

If I had to guess, Urist gets picked first for Scum about 99% of the time. Heā€™s capable, knows how to deflect, and can garner attention in a game Scum want to be Lynched first. So heā€™s always drafted first and the goon.