Draft Mafia 2 TIEBREAKER EPIC

Did M2H draft town and Josh draft scum?

That was mostly targeted at Hannah not you. Obviously you’ve been contributing.

This doesn’t work, since Scum can just leave a player they don’t want to Town.

Oh uh I was in class until 5 today and I fell asleep from 6-10 accidentally, and I came back in around midnight ish and realized the game started and I had missed a full day

I know it’s alright. You’re here now.

But considering relationships, it’s likely that if Josh picked Key as scum he’d want me to be left as town, cause I tend to over tr her

The other side to this is that other players have highlighted how you’re quite likely to be TR yourself since you always sound like Town.

Ye I have a townie tone typically and I think(?) I obvtown fairly well when I’m active?

@Josh @M2H if Town lynches incorrectly here is the game over?

Or does Town still get a shot off?

It would make sense that the game would just be over but I wanted to confirm.

Uhhh role pm only says vengeful townie but iirc last game it said day one vengeful townie?

Setup:
3x Day 1 Vengeful Townies
1x Day 1 Vengeful Mafia Goon
1x Mafia Godfather

from last game, I think it’s the same so I’m assuming it’s just day 1 vengeful townie

So ye I’m going to assume but I would like this confirmed also

Yeah from the Roles it’s clear that the game just ends. I just was not sure. I mean it would be way generous to Town if it didn’t but better to be certain.

Not sure what you mean, the drafting leaves a number of players left over so it’s not like there would be no choice.

Clearly there’s no two people left that are Scum. I’m just saying, here, out of the pool of people left after the bans, if there’s someone that the Scum do not want, then they aren’t forced to take them since they can simply leave them until the end. That was more the point.

I think we’re misunderstanding each other.

I was saying that if both hosts know Hannahh is likely to townread me if I’m scum like she said, then she wouldn’t have been picked for town if I was already on the scum team. She wouldn’t have to be picked either since there were other players to choose.

Hannahh is a good pick for scum, I don’t think anyone would need to be forced to pick her.

Wait I think I get what you mean. If Scum pick you first, town doesn’t want to pick me because I’d townread you. But that means if you’re scum, then I might be scum with you. Which obv can’t happen. Unless M2H thinks that after vm I can sr you more accurately, but I’m unsure.

Yeah I hate to do this but I think you’re just scum here - without the angleshooting the previous game you could easily have won lylo and so getting picked as godfather and Urist suiciding to put you into F3 fast is sensible.