Draft Mafia 2 TIEBREAKER EPIC

But why would M2H draft both you and I on the same team knowing this? he hosted the game, he knew more abt our fight than Josh did I’m pretty sure?

Then comes the guessing. I don’t know you Hannahh, so I’m not going to make any assumptions about your skills.

But out of StarV, Key, and me, I’m the least experienced Town player. And probably the least effective. Yeah, I can communicate okay and I’m not that bad of a logical thinker. But when it comes to formulating reads, I’m clearly lacking. I’m much stronger when it comes to other things. So it is entirely plausible that after that, M2H picks Key and StarV, and leaves the choice between the two of us. Now, I know I’m Town, so in this world, you’re the Scum.

Now, the least likely scenario I think is that M2H picked us both back to back, leaving Key and StarV. The reason is simple - why put us in that spot intentionally?

We know StarV is Town. So he was either left to the end or picked early. Which is more likely? I don’t really know to be completely honest. I just have this nagging feeling that Key does not get left to the end for Scum to pick. Key is also a strong Town player, so I’m really not seeing that. But if Key was picked by Scum first? See, that’s why this whole thing is a bit of a trap.

Would M2H let the Scum pick Key and Urist though? I can’t imagine that this happened, but you can’t really know what M2H/Josh were really thinking.

No offense to Hannahh but I don’t think she would be an early pick for town, so if I were scum I’d likely be drafted before her. Which doesn’t make sense since M2H wouldn’t choose her then.

I’m back to thinking hannahh is scum and she’s trying to push me towards andres instead.

Yeah I agree

Also sorry in an argument w a friend so I’m not rlly paying attention to this right now

Idt I get picked as town before anyone here to be honest

It’s late and I need to sleep on this. I’ll be back tomorrow.

Yeah uh it’s 5 am and I have class at 9 so I should sleep too, but my last class ends at 3 so I’ll be around in 10 hours

Hi guys

Alright. I’ve been thinking about this, and I think it makes sense for us to either start voting or provide strong indications as to where we are leaning.

Hannahh if I’m being honest, I think you’re probably Scum here. And I think it’s mostly a function of how I think the draft went, together with how Urist managed D1 and Key’s play overall. But I think this one is just tough.

@Key, your turn.

I think Hannahh is scum here outside of paranoia. I think she’s a good pick for scum and you’re a good pick for town, I think she’s now targeting you in particular since I’m probably easier to convince and harder to push from her perspective.

@Hannahh anything you would like to add?

I’m going to bed shortly and I don’t think I’m going to reconsider at this point, so I’m fine just voting now

VOTE: Hannahh

Hannahh I can still wait for you to say something but at least you know I’m not the Scum. Which I guess you should have known anyway.

1 Like

Well I was hoping Key would vote first because I knew you wouldn’t vote for me and it would at least crystallize the choice.

So yeah I’m not in a rush to vote here so I’ll wait on Hannahh to comment. However, at this stage, the bar is pretty high for me to change my mind.

Jeez I opened the topic and saw my own vote again and gave myself a heart attack because I thought you’d quickhammered

Sorry, sleep schedule is really fucked up so I didn’t wake up until like an hour ago. Let me read up

You’re not harder to push, I just thought that by the draft it was unlikely you were scum w me town. That was the only reason I thought you were town, so I thought I had to go after Andres because fmpov a scum picking you then town picking me is bad

I uh, didn’t know until now actually. I’m kinda glad cause now the scum is confirmed to me and I don’t have to worry about lynching wrong between you two