Draft Mafia 2 TIEBREAKER EPIC

Urist flips goon, continue play

@Josh

@Andresvmb
@Hannahh
@Key

3 Alive, takes 2 to lynch

Unvoted to avoid that happening but I guess it worked out ok with the vengekill. Iā€™m thinking of two possibilities after that but I donā€™t know which way is more likely right now.

on the one hand, Andres putting first vote on Star and having Urist hammer it seems like it could have been set up

on the other, the quickhammer happened before Hannahh posted so could have been an attempt to get her to lylo completely clean, since I doubt Urist thinks he doesnā€™t get shot there

More on this tomorrow, itā€™s getting pretty late. I think the second one makes more sense to me atm.

RESET

Key, I gotta be honest - youā€™re far more likely than Hannah to have been picked for Scum. So I donā€™t know whether this deliberating that you seem to be doing is genuine, but Iā€™m seriously questioning it.

Also, Urist hammering was all around horrible, so of course he got shot. However, I voted StarV for a few reasons, the main one being that if heā€™s Scum, heā€™s good at hiding, and as Town he would probably shoot the right person. I thought he would have more time to figure it out if Town but at least he did.

@Hannahh if I get drafted for Town (which I did) I suspect that Scum never drafts you because they probably think we canā€™t work together, or that you would be biased against me. I think thatā€™s our main issue here.

You also said this, and are now changing your mind, keeping your options open?

I would also point to the fact that Iā€™m continuously drafted as Town in this setup. I still havenā€™t figured out why, but I think people think my Scum game is worse than even what I thought it was.

Is anybody going to play this round?

HI SORRY

I completely forgot this happened and took a nap after class instead of coming here

Wait is this lylo w me/Key/Andres

This is an ironic f3

Both hosts know that Key and I tend to tr each other. Also Iā€™m p sure this got drafted after vm, where even there I trā€™d her when she was scum.

btw if we lynch scum here itā€™ll be my first win on 451 :parrot:

weā€™re all in different timezones and I generally only play mafia when Iā€™m mostly awake

Yes? I have two options that Iā€™m weighing up, and I donā€™t really think itā€™s reasonable to expect me to never look at both of you. Just because I think youā€™re a town pick doesnā€™t mean you could never be scum if other things support it, especially after a flip, and in any case what Iā€™ve said has made it pretty clear I think Hannahh is more likely.

what why?

M2H probably wouldnā€™t pick you as town if Iā€™d been drafted as scum then, unless you think the draft was the other way around? I think after watching the last game youā€™d be a good pick for scum again.

Itā€™s ironic because in the other game, the big draft mafia, I srā€™d Andres and you srā€™d me for sring him and he srā€™d me and it was just a big thing ig