Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

boo
unacceptable baseball opinion

but have fun!

A gigantic explosion occurred. Everybody ran away to safety.

The day has ended prematurely, and nobody was lynched.

Night 1 begins now. 24 hours.

Extra 30 minutes too.

October 26, 2018 4:00 AM

Please send in your night actions @dbup

12 hours remaining to deadline. A significant majority of your haven’t sent in your actions, please don’t forget to do so!

A “no action” helps too, if only for organization. If you fail to submit an action by night end, it will be treated as no action by default!

@dbup

Nobody has died.

It is now Day 2. Deadline is October 30, 2018 4:00 AM

@dbup

Can I say I told you so? Cause I told you so.

VOTE: Urist

VOTE: Screenplay

Also, VOTE: Mantis

Will compile the case later.

Nobody

Should we do mass reveals? I almost sorta kinda feel like we should?

Just because Nanook was honest about his role does not mean he is not scum. It would make sense for the mafia to have to give up their night kill if they are stopping a lynch of their own.

1 Like

yeah i like this town announcer

i was lowkey thinking this tbh

2 Likes

Dude. How does my role make sense as a scum role? There’s no real utility to that role for scum, since you just go into the next day with the same setup. Like, if it weren’t attached to stopping kills at night (I did clarify this with the GM, it stops vig shots as well as factional kills. It’s my bad for assuming night kill meant factional)…then it would make sense as a scum role. But as written, you have to leap through tons of rings to make it a scummy role.

i’m not really into this idea tbh

to prevent a lynch on a scum player who was in danger of getting lynched, in return for not having an nk

i don’t know how likely it is but i’m not really comfortable calling you town on role really

like there is some level of scum-utility for your role
without like knowing the whole setup i don’t really want to clear you for effectively having proven your role

is it normal for andres to like not really be voting?