Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax UCanPick (12/12+) Join now, last call!

The playerlist looks pretty good so I’m pretty pumped about this game.

Btw, I prefer days that are slightly longer than 3 calendar days, but probably not longer than 7 or 8. So I’m down for anything in between.

96/48 (4 days / 2 days)

48-72 hours preferred for me

objectively the best times

with 24 hour nights

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts

3 days one night would be great.:nod::smiley:

The last time I did 3 days 1 might, the playerlist regretted it because they were such slackers and didn’t have enough time to deadline, always asking for extensions. It was all very silly to me. I’m inclined to make it 4 days 1 night instead.

@rileycake please reply, otherwise your flavor will be randomized by default, AND I will be on the lookout for you flaking :confused:

#3days1night

+2

@RileyCake has not responded to the above reminder. As a prevention towards potential player flaking, I will send them a prod via PM and discord. If they fail to respond to this prod within 24~48 hours, they will be removed from the game, such that this game will be 11 players.

seriously would hate for them to flake out when I made so much effort to make a role lol

RileyCake has responded. The game will proceed. There is only 24 hours remaining for any more players to join. Last call!

/sub if someone leaves

1 Like

I need another replacement.