Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax UCanPick (12/12+) Join now, last call!

I don’t have enough time to play well, but I do have the time to play adequately.

1 Like

So, is this an in?

I’ll take it as an in.

Please do send in your picks.

Are you in elli? I have not counted you in. If you’re in, we can start.

Have you decided on day length?

Picks coming in shortly.

If you need someone, I’ll in. But I think it might be full w Elli added

@Mantis if you want to play just take it - I’m a bit short on time.

Thanks for joining! Please send in your picks, or if you want me to pick for you, please let me know too.

In the meantime, slots are not limited to 9. If you want to join, please feel free to join, the more the merrier!

Are you in? The more the merrier.

eh sure :slight_smile:

just letting you know regular v/la on fridays/saturdays tho

How often can you post during your VLA? Are you completely unable to access the site? If so, we may need longer deadlines to account for if. If you can check, even if infrequently, it would be better.

@RileyCake and @actiondan please send in your picks within 48 hours, otherwise I will default to random for you guys. Even you guys want me to pick for you, let me know early so that I can move on to the next stage.

While we are waiting for them, signups are still open, we encourage more players to join us!

I dont have internet access for about a day on weekends, like from Friday afternoons to Saturday night, and can’t post at all during that time. Besides for that I can post fairly often.

1 Like

could you pick for me, I have don’t know about this game

2 Likes

/in

In.

( I will not keep whinging as I play,
I will not keep,
Oh fuck what the hell do you …
I will be mild mild manner and good tempers.
I am not a grumpy old man I will not be a grumpy old man))))))
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am not scum, I am not scum
I am one of the good guys.
Trust me.
:nod::joy::rofl::shrug::twitch::nauseated_face:

Send in your picks if you want to, or let me know if you want me to pick for you!

you pick for me please metal.
(have cat in arms so can’t capitalise)