Demonic Mafia Town Win!

like I think what you don’t get is that the status quo as is has mafia losing, they’re the ones with the responsibility to do things.

Ye

I’m not sure I’m a fan of that idea; I certainly wouldn’t subscribe to it in any case. As far as I’m concerned nobody is exceedingly likely to be Town this early on (attributed to me not having a damn clue what’s happening oops) so until I get a grip on how things are gonna go here, I’ll probably end up sticking to my normal play style and adapt as things progress. Maybe I’ll see more of what you mean in the future, but at the moment I can’t say I do

yeah sure no problem, you can surf some of the completed games. Mafia just gets crushed early on most games and it’s already pretty likely they getting crushed here too just by PoE.

We’ll eventually add some features to the site where you can mess with our corpus as a data set and you’ll see you need surprisingly little to clear/accuse someone probabilistially sans self-awareness which is usually not there for a lot of things. Obviously once the engine is a thing it’ll be a different ballgame.

anyway @M2H hurry up and do things so we can decide whether to kill you or not zzz

oh kinda forgot this was a thing tbh

I don’t want to kill M2H 4 times in a row :C

i feel like most people here are intuitive readers and im basically the same way

btw would it be bad / can we angleshoot by getting the gods to like readslists of sorts? or is that no bueno @Nanook

intuitive or full stats
we’re pretty extreme

I typically don’t like to play intuitively; I know one too many people that can break that style of play so easily that it’s kind of ingrained in my head not to use my intuition at all times

I mean going through people’s posts looking for contradictions or some “rational” reason to vote them is okay I guess, I just don’t think my reads are any better when I play that way.

@M2H did DS town slip?

@xRosen when you’re confident someone is scum what percent of the time would you say they’re actually scum?

Unless the mafia are given an example of a town role PM, then I assume yes.

assume they are

1 Like

because DS came in the thread knowing that town role PM’s don’t indicate that we are town.

Probably like 60-70% most of the time, though it varies by player pretty heavily. I have pools of people that I can catch 90-95% of the time and others that I’m almost never correct on.

@Nanook
Does mafia have a sample town pm?

the existence of a town sample is irrelevant for clearing him