Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

^
That’s back when the count was something like:
catspurr: 4 (Nanook, ActionDan, skitter/cabd, Josh)

ActionDan: 3 (Srceenplay, catspurr, Andresvmb)

and cabd dropped off cats right after posting his reads, tying up the wagons.

I will bet my lynch flip that she was relieved to get out of the game. I knew her absence was NAI.

This is dumb. Not your vote, this post. I didn’t call your play meek. I called the vote meek.

Obviously what you are trying to do is throw as much shade as possible. There is literally no other player that is as intertwined with Nanook as you. So I’ll try and figure out what else is going on, but I really don’t think you are Town at all.

Interesting.
Great to see scummy scum scum nanook deaded, gone dust and lets forget. :smiley::rofl::joy::ohyes:

Real sorry about _fferyllt. But they played a great game in one day! :ohyes::ohyes::ohyes:

Won’t be around much today,
We still have another eight days I think? after this.

Want to hear from cabd.
Or they may need to be replaced.:shrug::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t meekly vote, ever. Voting is play, calling my vote meek is calling my play meek. I’m not going to shit up the thread to argue with you but I had to call that dumb adjective out.

Oh, I completely agree that SHE is gonna be absolutely thrilled with it - it adds to her Day 1 mislynch mystique that Canadians prise so much when it comes to actually rolling scum.

*waves to smilo

don’t make her read the thread!

I… I didn’t do the mention notification thingie.

Nope. I dunno if it was given though considering ffery and cats had it too

I can’t really see judge, as scum, putting a nk on ffery when she was voting their way

The orbs were part of your role pm but you didn’t know what they did?

It wasn’t. I got it after but I don’t think I really saw it after and when I did , thought it was flavour

I got it after with no explaintion.
when srceen said he had a Night Zero action I thought yea, you could call it that.
Then, Judge got given something Night zero as well that they said thank you for.

I expected judge to be in the temple and I think they may have listened in with out telling us.

@Judge where you in the temple judge?

I received a gown of some sorts last night too

Did anything hapoen with your bauble? @Mental

You can see who is party to a private message thread even if not everybody posted. It’s the very last line of the first post.

We’ve had this from the GM:
The game will be role-heavy and may have some unusual hidden or public mechanics.

Yeah, so we’ve had funky stuff with a shielded temple, and then this with Worf’s death:

On the floor near him is an oddly glowing purplescent object. The object seems to react to your gaze, and slowly disappears.

Good catch. I guess that’s confirmation of what Mantis and catspurr are saying?

nope don’t know what you’re talking about

nope

ftr I don’t ‘do’ flavour, never do