Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

Srceen is basically confirmed town. catspurr very likely town.

Was there mention of where they were going to shoot?

I thoughts I was basically confirmed town yesterday?

when did the neighborhood start? pregame?

No just after day 1. To do with orbs we had I think

They did not. But mentioned suspicion of nanook and cabd as well.

VOTE: cabd

Any idea who gave them to you?

So did the cabd reads list come up?

VC 2-2 <br><br>

Cabd: 2 (Urist, Mantis)
Judge Mental: 1 (Andresvmb)

Not voting: 7 (srceenplay, Catspurr, Josh, Metal Sonic, pyx, Judge Mental, Cabd)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: August 25, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes: :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

So youā€™re thinking that wagon was pure apart from Nanook?

This is the post they are talking about btw:

Well, Iā€™ve appeciated your thorough participation, really I have, but I still get some of the parsec woolies about you.
Iā€™ve been a lot less involved, and I know some folk donā€™t buy too much into spew, but I was kinda thinking Nanook maybe spews screenplay and Urist clear, and then maybe some splatter over to cats, Mantis and cabd too. But _fferyllt knew what he was doinā€™. And so, just on Nanookering, that has me looking closer at MS, Josh, and maybe you and the Judge.

Whatda ya think? I take kinda a dim view of them what kilt the smilodon in a hurry when she werenā€™t around, even though AKFD sort of gave me the shivers. Iā€™m having doubts itā€™s just a Nanook baddie on that wagon.

Hereā€™s those wagons btw:

Cabd: 6 ( Andresvmb, Mantis, Josh, Judge Mental, Srceenplay, Nanook)
ā€¦
smilodon: 7 (Urist, Nanook, Andresvbm, Judge Mental, Mantis, catspurr, Srceenplay )

@Andresvmb run with your case on me, but ā€œmeeklyā€ is such a dumb and wrong thing to say about how I play the game. If youā€™re town youā€™re annoying town. Iā€™m still undecided on my read of you.

VOTE: CABD this is a good vote

I ended up on smilodon

no, they did not

Well, hereā€™s that too then:

oops, they did give a list after all

Listen, Iā€™m fine if you donā€™t feel like trusting me entirely. I donā€™t think Iā€™m faultless about Smilodon, though I did make the point that I was null there. But do take stuff like this into consideration:

Iā€™m not suggesting all of this clears me - Iā€™m just saying that if you think Nanook has cleared Cats, Iā€™m a little confused as to why you wouldnā€™t think itā€™s probably the case with me too. If in your view Nanook clears Cabd, then you need to be thinking about why Judge and Urist are so convinced that Cabdā€™s Scum. I donā€™t know for sure, though I would also note that Urist made the opposite case yesterday.