Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

This would come about if Urist flipped Town after a lynch that he spearheaded. If Urist never flips, then this is never easy to tell.

Pyx! Where did he come from now! Itā€™s like MR players taking over the game :slight_smile: I like it!

you get me

group hug.

Iā€™m going to go watch a movie now and will try to solve the game later, 'cause everyone knowing Iā€™m town is very stressful on me.

You think I could be scum though, right Josh?

A movie?
Would you rather be digging up an olā€™ body somewhere?

Itā€™s already dark here.

Direwolves are almost as ebil as cats.
An they donā€™t fear death.

Iā€™m not going to rely on someoneā€™s meta read D1 to push for a lynch that I myself donā€™t really see, even if I have respect for that playerā€™s Mafia game. I also think the read colored Nanookā€™s view of everything from too early in the game. If I could see some elements of it, or had a lean for some other reason, then maybe Iā€™ll make the leap or go along. I havenā€™t seen Catsā€™ Scum game, so who am I to judge? If Nanook is right (and Town), feel free to throw it in my face every game we play together. For now, you know how I feel.

I think itā€™s fair for you to not follow his read. Just thatā€¦ I am reading nanook as townish and so, genuine. So Iā€™m seeing the point being made in that itā€™s hard to really explain a gut read or whatever. And again, it doesnā€™t mean I necessarily think heā€™s right about it.

Iā€™m back and forth on cats myself. Iā€™d have to see more (still reading anyway).

But yaā€¦ just stating my thoughts on it

Well, the movie Iā€™m watching is with real life husband and wife, Andover, where she dies in a fire and he tries to bring her back, cloning her over and over.

Wouldnā€™t she be a bit smelly if she was cooked in a fire?

1 Like

Not really liking this

VOTE: cabd

I meanā€¦ maybe thatā€™s the case? The thing is, MS is right here to confirm whether or not what Josh said was the case.

Like if Josh is scum and pushing on town MS, seems a weak push.

Yes to weird feeling re cabd

Letā€™s vote him!

Before I read the last paragraph, I was actually getting there and thinking ya, I guess judge is town. Reminded me of the twit game

Iā€™m in agreement with these thoughts.

• Also donā€™t mind Josh as much
  • MS more time (maybe)
  • cabd Josh vote

^well thatā€™s unpleasant. Last bullet not working >.>

You canā€™t even type hi and now you are projecting as if youā€™re going to read past games of a player. Hmm

I have the smell feature turned off on mt media because wolves are a lot more sensitive to odors than humans.

2 Likes