VC 1-35

Josh: 3 (Urist, Metal Sonic, Andresvmb)
Nanook: 2 (Cabd, catspurr)
Judge Mental: 1 (Srceenplay)
catspurr: 1(Nanook)
Andresvmb: 1 (parsec)
_fferyllt: 1 (Judge Mental)
Metal Sonic: 1 (Josh)

Not voting: 3 (smilodon, _fferyllt, Mantis)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: August 13, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:
Deadline is paused until a replacement is found for parsec

• :slight_smile:

I donā€™t feel like explaining my process to you. Like, if people in the game disagree, then they wonā€™t vote for you (and hopefully share why). If they think anything Iā€™m saying resonates with them, then they may vote for you. Or they may have their own reasons, and vote for you and think Iā€™m an idiot. If you are Town, then Scum will hide behind some of the reasoning and maybe help lynch you. Or not. I donā€™t know. Whatever happens, I have spent enough time explaining why I may vote for you (Iā€™m not even voting you right now). Iā€™m open to listening to how other people are perceiving what you are doing, but you are obviously never going to agree about somebody thinking you are Scum, and youā€™ve already provided whatever explanation you think justifies your vote, so it is what it is.

Pyx replaces parsec. Please welcome him!

Day 1 deadline will remain the same.

Someone put some gamma jelly in my wormhole.
I think we should egg Nog.

Not being on the ā€œsame pageā€ as anyone has never been a scum tellā€¦ if anything its the opposite.

Take his read on me, for example. He has spent the entire 10 days coasting on his scum read of me.

No, I havenā€™t. I havenā€™t voted or seriously pushed you. Iā€™ve addressed other slots. I would love to see what you think has been coasting on a scum read of you.

90% of his stuff is either non-game-related or commenting on things not dependent on the context of the game (like the idea that we should PL the miller claim, the fact that daytalk is a thing, etc).

I mean, yea. The only time I have to post is 5-10 minute phone sessions, which Iā€™m aware isnā€™t ideal but it is what it is. This isnā€™t a new thing, when Iā€™m this busy I tend to just shitpost until I have confident stuff. See: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=75937

e refused to explain any of his reads until he was pressured into doing so by Mantis and myself; once he was put under pressure he started contributing a bit more, but that was short-lived.

Quote me refusing. When asked, I answered. They are not confident reads so there was no reason to explain.

Incorrect. My activity has been consistent throughout, and my online status is visible and I have posted I think every single time Iā€™ve checked the site.

Heā€™s doing the bare minimum to coast through the game

correct

thatā€™s scummy

incorrect

Iā€™m also a bit paranoid over why there hasnā€™t been a wagon on him, and why people seem to be reluctant to discuss him.

leading statement. point out where people are reluctant to discuss me?

A wagon was built on AD when he was lurking and trying to look busy.

Not really, though its important to note that AD hates scum and Iā€™m damn good at it.

People (Andres, Judge, probably more) are now talking about lynching MS for a lack of contribution.

Not really, no.

Right now he just posted a list of 3 scum reads, but heā€™s voting muffins, probably because he doesnā€™t know whether he should commit to catspurr or to MS.

I wonder how it feels to be on a level of ignorance higher than flat earthers.

I really donā€™t get why Josh hasnā€™t been run up despite a similar level of substance. It makes it seem like the people voting for lurkers have an ulterior reason for not suggesting him as a potential lynch.

Generic shade, cool.

And fwiw, Judge using Joshā€™s suspicion of MS as a town tell (ā€œJosh is scum cuz heā€™s going after an easy targetā€) is a big red flag. If Josh flips scum, Judge should be lynched with extreme prejudice.

and to end it off the super standard ā€œif he flips x, vote yā€.

Why havenā€™t I voted you? I canā€™t decide if youā€™re a fucking moron or scum. Not that its mutually exclusive, but meh. Maybe Iā€™m toxic. Shrug. You remind me of NK15, and heā€™s tilted me pretty damn hard. Town!MS should not be sussing me here any more than paranoia, so that vote is worse. Iā€™m aware typing this is gonna make your SO vote me most likely but its whatever.

And @Andresvmb I would LOVE to hear what part of that case is good, because its all wiki level bullshit.

The game you linked does not read like you are shitposting all that much, but your point about not establishing yourself early because you were busy checks out.

As you know, I also pointed this out, because general shade without a target is not that useful.

The flak you are taking about the quantity (and quality) of your posting isnā€™t completely generic, but itā€™s true that you wouldnā€™t be the only target of this. So the focus on you might be unwarranted.

Give me a quick run down of who you are leaning Scum in this game besides Urist. Some quick points might also help me understand your point of view. It doesnā€™t have to be super detailed - we donā€™t have time for that.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10138142#p10138142 I didnā€™t really start playing until d2, because it was a playerlist like this one where its generally a newer group.

Ah, so questions are only good when you feel like answering them. Gotcha. So the rest of this game, any time I donā€™t feel like answering a question or engaging (in other words, how you play the game), Iā€™ll just say ā€œAndres doesnā€™t have to so neither do I.ā€

Itā€™ll be suuuuuch a fun game.

MS voting me is not realistic from town!him. His vibe this game is generally off. Heā€™s a good player and a good friend of mine, and I have a pretty solid history of reading him correctly - actually, I canā€™t remember ever misreading him though he can clarify. To quote Uristā€™s argument heā€™s a low content player that hasnā€™t been seriously wagoned - actually, even before Uristā€™s post I had more attn than MS by a large part.

Iā€™m trying to ignore my natural inclination to lynch Cats cause I MLā€™d him last game and his play was generally like here. I do not know how to read him, Iā€™ll see how he looks with associations. Iā€™d vote him still but Iā€™m not gonna be pushing him today.

You say aside Urist, but honestly Iā€™m not sure if I think Uristā€™s scum. This kind of indigance comes from town a lot of the time, and his complete confidence in a garbage case is slightly town indicative though he has demonstrated to be capable as scum. I know I detest playing with him, but I feel better about lynching MS than him. Uristā€™s earliers posts look a lot like inexperienced (note: not the same as bad) scum trying to hyperpost which is what pinged me initially.

I donā€™t really townread most players, Iā€™m not doing a good job of forming reads yet this game. Screen is a little town. Muffin is a little town. Pyx is a little town. Also, @pyx needs to full claim immediately. Dan flaking is scum indicative but he flakes as town too so not a lock, Judge himself breaks a little town. No read on Smilo, Nanook, Skitter or Mantis. Andres is a tiny town.

(lol I was writing that post when you asked but I reformatted it cause you beetlejuice questioned it)

it already is a fun game. I talked to ffery about potentially subbing because its so fun I want to share the experience with someone else!

How generous of you!

I donā€™t think going back and forth over the same points is productive with a day to go. Like weā€™re just cluttering the board and are not going to agree. If you think the way Iā€™m Scum hunting is wrong and useless, then ignore it, make your points, and if I find myself agreeing with what you are arguing or think I can add to it I will.

Iā€™m nowhere near caughtup, but is this just about the Miller thing? I have already read where parsec claimed, ā€œmy role appears guilty to alignment cops even though I am aligned with prophets.ā€ I confirm this. Is more being sought?

I am a tiny Town? Hahaha

lmao k

On vacation. No wifi. Limited cell signal.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Josh

I donā€™t really think that Josh finds metal all that odd as opposed to needing a new target. Wonā€™t likely be able to post again for a few hours.