Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

Night 2 Begins Now and will end on August 27, 2018 6:00 PM (Europe: Paris), August 27, 2018 9:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

If you have a night action, please submit it before that time

Processing night actions now.

You are almost surprised there were no disturbances to wake you up. Itā€™s a relief to just get up, get ready, and head to Ops.

No one died last night!

VC 3-1 Day 3 Begins!

Not voting: 9 (srceenplay, Catspurr, Josh, Metal Sonic, Urist, pyx, Andresvmb, Judge Mental, Mantis)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: September 7, 2018 4:00 AM

This topic will close automatically 30 minutes after the deadline.

Mod Notes:

• Josh v/la
  • :slight_smile:

Links
Day 1 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!
Day 2 Start: Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

@DS9

RESET

VOTE: Josh

VOTE: Josh

really?

Anyone want hear my guilty?

Iā€™m interested.

I was also thinking of voting Josh when I came into thread

do i actually have to come in here and defend josh
wtf guys why do you make me do this
just because he pushed MS and argued for occamā€™s razor doesnā€™t mean heā€™s scum

there are 9 alive right, making it 5 to lynch?

I agree that itā€™s 5 needed to lynch, and I agree with holding off on Josh. Is someone doubting his claim?

Why do we think no one died last night?

Srceen, who do you have as a guilty?

Iā€™m willing to listen. I just thought it made sense to put some pressure on Josh, given that heā€™s most probably wrong about MS (unless anyone here thinks that Scum would roleblock another Scum player and have them face each other D2, which I canā€™t see to be honest).

I stated it loud and clear that if MS flipped Town that I would look at Josh really hard. This is as close as weā€™re going to get to that outcome without actually flipping MS.

I just think Josh looked a wee better yesterday, more townish. I still have him bottom of the good guys - maybe an Indie 3P, but Iā€™d think remaining mafia have something other than a swao meet going on, especially with cabd flipping straight-up 2-shot Roleblocker.

fixt!

And I know mafia likely have safe-claims, but Moogie seems to fit quie well with his other claims that have more evidences.

Looking stuff over a bit, he looks less town than some. Why do you think hes town ?

Just from what you said before?