Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

and again, keep in mind the idea of WHO would roleblock or redirect MS

This is doing my head in.

CABD. I tracked Metal to _fferyllt.
METAL. I never went near _fferyllt but have a vague message saying I was What sleep walking.

Then

Metal I am not telling you if I had a night action and I am not telling you what my role is because it is too awesome.

Why can’t Andre or Urist who both obviously think they are logical thinkers make clear what we know?

We know CABD claims to have tracked Metal to _fferyllt.
We know Metal claims to have had a ‘visitation’
Metal Does NOT tell us if they had a night action.
Metal Does NOT tell us what their roll is.

@MetalSonic did you have a night action last night? Did you send in a NA to the GM?

If Metal does not have a night action they should not know they were blocked.

1 Like

Hints at a Night Action

Did not submit an action to visit muffin.

I must say that if Metal is caught scum she/he should get the academy award for asserting innocence.

Metal does not say they specifically submitted a night action but I think it is obvious that they did.

The probelm I have with this redirect stuff and bus driver is, it would mena Metals action must be a night kill. If you redirect an acition it only changes who the action is done to.

I think the only way town MS would work… is if, scum redirected him.

There are 2 scenarios, if MS town:

1. Cabd town - tracked MS. Scum redirected MS
  2. Cabd scum - tracked MS (which would mean scum still redirected him, while also tracking him), or didn’t track MS, and cabd made it up.

In scenario 1) it means there is a town tracker in the game. Which means, IF there is a town tracker, there is less likely to be a town cop ALSO. In which case, pyx miller claim is false.

In scenario 2) there is a scum tracker, and a scum redirector, in which case that is weird that they used both their actions on MS. It would also make it more likely, that there is a town cop - in which case, miller pyx becomes viable again.

Next option is scum MS

1. town tracker cabd tracks MS onto ffery body, MS makes up an explanation
  2. scum tracker cabd tracks MS onto ffery body, MS makes up an explanation (which would be weird)

There could be a possibility of MS being scum, and a town redirector putting his actions to ffery, without him actually making the kill. The other scum member could have made the kill.

In which case, there would be a town redirector and

1. a scum tracker, and a town cop <- that doesn’t work, because why would scum tracker cabd put MS scum buddy under fire
  2. a town tracker, and no cop - in which case pyx is false

I don’t think there would be a town tracker as well as a town cop.

But Metal should still have said their action did not go through?

That is what I am trying to figure out, what happened to Metals action?
It must have been both a block and a redirect if Metal had a night action that did not go through AND he was redirected to _fferyllt.

so

VOTE: pyx

There are too many scenarios that make him scum.

1. if cabs is town (tracker) and MS is town - likely no cop*, so likely no miller
  2. if cabd is town (tracker), and MS scum - likely no cop*, so likely no miller
  3. if cabd is scum (tracker) - MS town - means that scum redirected and tracked MS - pyx viable - but situation, not viable
  4. cabds is scum, Ms is scum - pyx viable, but not likely that cabd and MS are scum together

*likely no cop, if there is also a town tracker. too heavy for town. I think scenario 2) seems the most likely.

1. would work as well. But it would mean that scum are outside of MS and cabd.

This is based on there not being a town tracker and a town cop

Someone else could have killed muffina and then the scum sent me to redirected to muffina so it works LIKE BOTH a redirect AND a roleblock (because my action would fail, UNLESS I am a doctor (which I am not) then it is the only scenario where it succeed)

Cabd tracking me is a bonus. Maybe he is town and it’s huge coincidence. Or he’s scum and he is full of it.

@MetalSonic are you not bothered by CABD saying he tracked you to _ffery, when the PM paraphrase reads like you were put in jail, plus you did not target _ffery for a night action ?

scenario: MS hints at having a PR -> jailed. _ffery lets slip they have a PR -> NK

eh, I am talking myself into maybe a CABD lynch

Don’t be charmed by MS… stay strong…

yeah, I think that’s why I have them both on my ‘don’t lynch’ list.

the scenario I just mentioned, with CABD a scum jailer*

or, MS caught killing _ffery and responds with half-assed muddy claim of block/jail/redirect

*but why would they be so specific, if they were a jailer, especially as MS could have arced up immediately

argh I’m not sure which claim is the dodgier one, if they are not both town

as you were

just look at cabd’s posts versus MS’s posts… it’s what I am mostly doing. skitter seemed pretty town (after looking at her).

I mean, ya, MS could have been jailed.

My opinion is that one needs to be resolved. Otherwise, it’s going to be the same shit tomorrow

OK

VOTE: metal sonic

redirecting someone to your kill target is stupid and you know it, just risks you randing the protective and fucking yourself

Scum tracker sounds stupid and scum redirector sounds stupid.

someone claimed a tracker guilty on ms

his immediate response wasnt “you lying fuck”, it was “well maybe I got a generic PM what if I was redirected!”

is that a townie mindset?

It is, if he got a PM that makes it look like he may have been redirected?