Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

you could look up the character… alpha memory wiki probably has the race there.
but yeah i doubt it relates to alignment at all.

y tho

Look what I said before

From what I said post 2455 and onwards

I get why MS might be scum. Occam’s Razor and all that. But I think that Cabd should be able to prove his role tonight. If he can’t… he’s probably scum. If he can… then we can consider lynching MS. But it’s not like we’re on the ropes or anything here, we have time to allow the PRs to prove themselves.
Plus, I thought MS was town before the claim, and the way Cabd did it was kinda sketch. The amount of time it took him to claim it especially makes it seem like he had to think of it.

That said, I still think Cabd has a decent chance of being town. And I think MS has a decent chance of being town. Is there really any harm in letting them both live tonight?
Like… it seems like the thing that allegedly targeted MS was a RB or redirector. Either way, there probably isn’t both a redirector and a RB. So if they want to mess with Cabd’s action, they’ll have to use that ability on him… which will confirm MS (if Cabd is town). If Cabd is scum, he won’t be able to prove his track, unless he’s a scum tracker.

Basically what I’m saying is that the only way we learn nothing from this is if Cabd is a scum tracker.

1 Like

a role cop would just see “pyx is a miller”. It would defeat the purpose of him being a miller because it would confirm him as town…

what if no action is used now. After you saying that. What is scum withhold that now. so that neither can be confirmed.

I guess I don’t really see the point in waiting and trying to make sense of night actions. Look at where it has gotten us now. I would prefer to get reads based on how people play.

There is room for whatever targeted MS, if we have no miller.

Then we get a night where scum doesn’t use their powers. Not the worst outcome.

But then we probably lynch ms anyway.

Itll be another day of confusion

There will be nothing that sorts MS. If scum don’t use their action on cabd. If that’s even the case… in that scum redirector somehow wanted to target ms in the first place

Do you see what I mean? What scum wants to redirect ms in the first place?

Yeah, see, I’m not convinced that it’s a redirect. What if it’s a RB? Then Cabd is scum.

I guess I do see what you mean, you don’t really find MS’s explanation believable. But it wouldn’t surprise me to find out that Cabd did black majick to MS with the intention to claim a tracker guilty on him today.
Like let’s not forget that this is literally all Cabd has talked about today, and that he has failed to give his opinion on whether MS is scum. See #2203

We are running out of time in the day. It just looks like he’s stalling.
The way he handled the claim conflict looked town at first, but that only goes so far, and my town read on Cabd wanes with every day that passes.

1 Like

can you explain a bit more on what you mean? if MS was roleblocked… then cabd is faking his read on MS?

yes, exactly, it’s also possible that Cabd is completely faking his track claim.

1 Like

I thought cabd was scum at first, out of the 2… but then read skitter’s posts. who looked quite town.

which is now why I am led to believe that maybe it is just MS.