DAN summoning thread

erika im scum

1 Like

kimalyi is my partner, so yes I think urist is town. he might be in a PT with starv tho so idk

I figured since u was on the wrong wagon when doggo pinged me but I didn’t read anything other than my pings and flip

o are we going for ur free w with money?

yeah I think what we do tomorrow is I do a bet with all players that kimalyi is scum for all their money.

aight well I’m broke and this seems lockwin so ima just prod dodge till endgame. Wish we coulda played more

1 Like

so that way if kimalyi is scum I get the money. if he’s not and im trolling then I lose all my money.

yeah same man maybe we’ll get a longer game when we both roll town lmao.

I bet you $500 I got from a subprime loan that you haven’t watched the psychopass season yet.

i cant make that bet because id lose

tho I did watch it technically, just not all the way through. I watched 3 episodes.

well I think they are makingf a movie or something which it kinda needs, so no rush tbh

i just hate the new guy with the dreaming powers its just ugh

I like how his hue points out an inevitable flaw of the sybyl system, but ya the dream stuff is awk.

no more game-relevant posting here from @ErikaFurudo feel free to weeb it up if you want

@ActionDan

This has to be the best thread on site.

Typical dan play tbh

2 Likes

@ActionDan is the point of chess to make you think, have fun or to stimulate your mind?
Maybe it’s something else entirely?

1 Like