CUTIE MAFIA - SUPER SNUGGLES (SNUGGLE PHASE 2)

You do know ms was on the d1 wagon

TN what is the team you are picturing in your head with katqt?

CHESSKID

ROFL

If I were scum with fking CHESSLUL this game would be trollcity all over. Alas, if only.

This game is troll city, I fail to see your point.

1 Like

Actually, how do people feel about Josh? He’s kind of a big question mark for me atm.

UNVOTE:

I feel pretty good about him.

1 Like
1 Like

Excuse me?

1 Like

I’ve never townread Kats, he’s not or at least wasn’t as scummy as Erika or CK. His constant AtE is clearly getting to you, TN, you should look up who you’re playing against. Kats is no new glooper.

Why is Kats the best lynch?

Like I said, Erika or Kats is a fine lynch for me. But, Erika is probably town if MS is scum and Kats I wouldn’t be confident on anyways. MS is crumbing Vig, so one way or another he’s dying today. Kats resolves that slot, and Erika / MS resolves itself.

Why am I not a good lynch?

A player of an unknown alignment reads me as lock town. When I flip town, that doesn’t help you sort him because I don’t read him as lock town. MS is also the player with the most experience with me ITG. Also, I wasn’t on the garbage d1 flash lynch. Also, I’m at least a 9/10. Also, pity. Also, nobody has scumread me with anything other than MS associatives.

Why is Chess not a good lynch?

He’s townier than the other two, at least. A passable lynch, but not optimal.

Why is Erika not a good lynch?

Her / MS resolves

Why is TN not a good lynch?

So he can pocket all of us, win, and stop referring to himself as a caliber below us.

Why should you listen to me?

Because this game is over and easy if you are cute as I am.

2 Likes

no cutes are ever online hwen i am :frowning:

1 Like

I’m pocketed town by literally everyone but you, @Josh. I’m actually glad for the suspicion at this point, as it puts me on more familiar territory.

Kats is pretty much nobody’s choice of vig shot, unless I’m misremembering, which makes them a good lynch target.

You’re the most informative lynch, to be sure. But I don’t think you’re scum, based on what I’ve seen from you so far.

This is a rather unfortunate situation we find ourselves in, and part of the reason I’d rather you be vigged rather than lynched, as nobody seems to have particularly meaningful reads on you (I could be remembering wrong)

This seems like a waste of time and effort, to be honest.

Because people want to vig him.

#offended

I wish I was scum in this, truly I do.

I promise to snuggle with you you must believe me! And not evil greyice hammering cupcakes

VOTE: katsuki

Vote Count 2-4

Not Voting (2):chesskid3, tn5421

Metal Sonic (2): Katsuki, Erika Furudo

Katsuki (2): Josh, Metal Sonic

Deadline: 30th April 2018, 12:15 GMT+8

Autolock: 30 minutes after deadline!

Wif 6 cuties, ya need 4 for a majority c:

Ok so like scum here is explicitly the people willing/who have voted everyone, but I’m tryina figure out if MS Kats is an option.

Tn you posted and I quote “people want to vig him” referring to me do you want to go back and amend that to “wanted” ? Mite be good for you to do that

ms/eddie cane or ms/ck take it or leave it. Hang MS.

Doesn’t MS want to big you???

Big —> Vig