CUTIE MAFIA - SUPER SNUGGLES (SNUGGLE PHASE 2)

And tn

Metal how do you go from boop the lolhammerer, to Chess killed ali for hypobooping him to ERIKA LOCK MEANIE.

Because you post bad meanie stuff today
It’s more mean than chesskid

VOTE: Metal Sonic

==========[ ]

@Ellibereth - http://prntscr.com/j9yce4 Can you fix this

Only chesskid can hammer, and, he won’t after I claim.

2 scum and 1 dumb town voting me

Tn should get his pants off his head.

Chesskid, if he is town, should vote erika so that tn has no choice but to wise up

But, if tn is scum he deserves the win

The whole AtE bit here isn’t really convincing me, but you are right that we have plenty of time to come to a conclusion.

UNVOTE: Metal Sonic, but be aware that you are still my strongest boopread. Even if you are cute :<

1 Like

A Timezone converter tells me this is 29th April, 11:15pm Central Daylight Time (aka Chicago).
Which means that we have 4.5 days / 108 hours left to figure this out.

I am ultra cute :>

And an excellent snuggler! Snuggle with me <3

You cuties deserve my best effort, but sadly my best effort is simply not good enough. I’m easily the weakest player on this playlist by a factor of at least 3 >_<

I will do my best, though.

as performance art i list every individual vote in the game

note: this is literally directly after a votecount. An hour after, in fact.

(contrary vote that wasn’t counted)

End D1.

I have re-read the game and once again feel that I should vote katsuki above all. Based on the timing of the post and the VC immediately preceding it, there is no way that katsuki did not notice.

VOTE: Katsuki

1 Like

Yeah but you did that to me a bunch in SuaV and you were scum there :<

but I lost :<

1 Like

He was?

VOTE: katsuki

MS has essentially softed vig so if he’s not vig he’s getting shot by vig tn and if he is vig he’s getting shot by scum tn, so no point lynching there.

1 Like

Why didn’t you boop Kat last phase ms?

TN come back and vote ms. You owe me.