CUTIE MAFIA - SUPER SNUGGLES (SNUGGLE PHASE 2)

Ok so like scum here is explicitly the people willing/who have voted everyone, but I’m tryina figure out if MS Kats is an option.

Tn you posted and I quote “people want to vig him” referring to me do you want to go back and amend that to “wanted” ? Mite be good for you to do that

ms/eddie cane or ms/ck take it or leave it. Hang MS.

Doesn’t MS want to big you???

Big —> Vig

Tn is voting katsuki too

Or not oops

LEAVE IT :3

I really do not want to leave my tunnel, so Ima use a megaphone, why is everyone pussyfooting around these two wagons? Is someone off wagon a potential booper afraid of getting megabooped or are ms and EddieCaine scum waiting for naive townies to vote me long after that seems impossible?

There is also the CUTE option of one booper currently snuggling and one booper lying in wait. What do you guys think is going down right now?

“Everyone is scum”

ok metal we get it. You’re booping. What you are witnessing is the effect of the town carry being given too much time to overthink things.

why do you think you haven’t been sent to snuggle land yet?

like do you have any concerns about the direction of this phase at all ms? Your goat tr has already stated that he will lynch you over me here. You think Katsuki is going to the snuggle pile for lolhammering in a game with a known megabooper?

Alright boyos. Here is a thought experiment that runs deeper than any bullshit hypoclaim cover for the megabooper. I required everyone to answer this, but answer it in spoilers. I need everyone to trust each other not to click the spoiler before answering.

IF RANDED MEGABOOPER, WHO DOE YOU BOOP NIGHT !

NIGHT 1

in this scenario

Can you speak english

if you were vig who would you shoot n1 (answer in spoilers)?

Why are you asking useless questions that we already answered d1?