CUTIE MAFIA BOOPER SECRET CLUBHOUSE

Hi cutie boopers @chesskid3 and @Katsuki!!! This is ya secret clubhouse!!! NOBODY EXCEPT YA TWO AND ME CAN COME INSIDE AND YA CAN TALK HERE AT ANY TIME!!! ONLY IF YA AREN’T IN THE SNUGGLEPILE THOUGH!!! Boopers in the snugglepile are tuu busy snuggling me tu talk c:

I FORGOT TA SAY THIS!!! Every boop phase, the boopers get to pick one person ta boop ta the snugglepile!!! Pwease decide who ta boop here and bold it so I can see who ya are booping!!!

I WANTED TO BE THE GLOMPER

I HAVENT SEEN MY PM YET BUT EWWWW I WANT A REFUND FOR AN ACTUALLY CUTE PARTNER

1 Like

omgomg can i troll hammer GI then immediately suicide?

I have faith you’ll carry this out without me after my troll play

oops too late I couldnt resist the temptation of hammering greyice rofl

FU THIS IS WHY I WANTED TO BE THE GLOMPER

I mean the question is

Do we think the one-shot vig would actually shoot me? Because I’m p sure that no sane scum quick hammers intentionally in a game where a one-shot vig exists lol.

I might get shot

I was the mega scummy 3rd vote

I’m going to hold the suicide if we don’t think I’m getting shot at.

I don’t think we get a NK in this setup right? Doesn’t make sense if we do anyhow.

Considering that like half the playerlist hadn’t even had a chance to post, do you think the mega scummy 3rd vote rule still applies? I wonder. For all anyone knows, scum could have been the two people who didn’t get to post lol.

And even if I get shot, pretty sure tn looks super bad, and chesskid works his magic and carries this out? If that’s the case just consider this being me turning this game into a challenge mode for you :stuck_out_tongue:

I xojt have any magic

SHOOT ALI1

good we do have a kill

i guess i concur on alisae

BOOP ON ALISAE CONFIRMED!!! DO YA WANNA SKIP THE NIGHTSIES?

BOOP

BOOP

I think this day is pretty straight forward ya? We want to force a lynch - that will be easy to argue.

Then we can either let the vig take his shot if we think he will miss, or bomb him before he takes his shot then win with our night kill if we can identify him.

yeah