CUTIE MAFIA BOOPER SECRET CLUBHOUSE

@RileyCake what are the rules on when the glonmper can hlomp

I was of the understanding that it was any time.

Apparently I can GLOMP you too!

KATSUKI DON’T DO THAT THAT’S GAMETHROWING :C

chesskidsies, ya can glomp at any time, day or nightsies c: if it’s during the daysies, it happens immediately. Ya can even glomp after majority has been reachedsies but before I end the snuggle phase!!! Then I’ll resolve the glomp when I end the snuggle phase c:

If ya glomp during the boop phase, it’s wike a nightkill and it’ll happen at the end of the boop phase c:

So if Kats and i coordinate here and he glomps TN I can hammer erika?
And then we win if one of them is the vig

nods ya can glomp and also hammer, but if katsuki glomps someone then they won’t have a vote anymoresies!!! although the majority is less if that’s the case c:

If I glomp aren’t I just straight up dead? Or can I still post since you seem to be implying that all that happens is I lose a vote.

Regardless, I’m pretty sure vig shoots Erika and not me?

@Mod: What happens if I GLOMP someone during night, and vig shoots me?

U hlomping takes to 4 to lynch
Uglimp I hammer

@Mod: Does it work like as outlined in the above scenario?

Dueling town wagons what an easy game

yus! If ya glomp someone you get sent ta the snugglepilesies as soon as I resolve the glomp!!!

if ya glomp someone during the boop phase and get booped, then both whoever ya glomped and ya will get sent ta the snugglepilesies c: that appwies even if ya glomped the megabooper

YAY

WHAT HAPPENS IF I GLOMP THE SUPER SNUGGLER

@Mod: Before you release this QT, I have posts I wish to redact

That was convenient of MS.

Now the issue is who we think the vig is. If it’s Erika like I’m suspecting at this point, things may be a bit dicey.

Once again the question is, do we think I’m getting shot at or you? I don’t think I can afford to suicide tonight given the high likelihood of you drawing a shot.

We NK tn though I think?

Okay!!! @Katsuki what posts do ya wanna redact? Tell me and I’ll delete them for ya!!!

I’ll send you a list once the game’s over. :slight_smile:

Why would I draw a shot when I didnt vote in mylo

Who do you think Erika shoots if she’s the vig?

Ur mum

real talk here chucklefuck

1 Like

Anyways

tentative ck nk: tn