Compromise R8

No, I just hold my belief that you are scum double-fakeclaiming. Although I might be wrong, in which case I’m just screwing myself over.

I still want to see what Drifter has to say on this matter.

Sounds Good! :ok_hand:

Let’s just not vote anyone until all three of us are on at the same time

im here. honestly i think seth is town, that scum claim gives me town vibes for some reason

probability-wise though, there’s only a 1/4 chance of seth being town right?

Seems so

However, if you were GF, then it’d be a 50/50

im vt

one sec let me do the math

you don’t need to I did the math

Compromise game from the beginning: 1/10
With new info, Seth being town: 1/4
Chance that you are GF: 1/3
Chance that Seth is actually town and you are GF: 1/3 * 1/2 = 1/6
Chance that I win by lynching seth = 7/12 (=1 - 1/4 -1/6)

oh yeah thats right, i see that now. but that’s 1/5 * 1/2 = 1/10. im vt though, so i think the move might to vote seth

hmmmm
seth are you here?

the chance of me being gf would be 1/5 right? given that only one of the six slots is taken

no since I have green check on you

that changes it to 1/3

ohhh. i didn’t think of that

im completely confused by the probability at this point, but i think my best chance at winning is voting seth, given that there’s only a 1/4 chance of voting him being the wrong answer

Ok time for more big braining

What if

You are actually GF trying to lynch town

because

pretty receptive to voting someone you think is town, don’t you think?

don’t mind me im just being paranoid as usual

honestly i think its my anxiety talking after seeing the probability. if you’re willing to brave the 1/4 chance of win by voting compromise, i’ll join you

VOTE: Compromise

im still mostly for voting seth

but I want seth on here so that we can all kinda agree and know what’s going on, and we don’t hammer him while he’s gone

kinda assuming seth is a guy but ok

thats fair ig. i’m probably going to vote with you at this point, though i kinda just want the game to be over given that i wont be free most of tomorrow.

UNVOTE