Completely Unoriginal Mafia (Almost Perfect Town Win)

And eh, I don’t think it’s complacent.
I generally prefer just observing and eating my popcorn until I’m sufficiently happy with where I’m at. Your time is probably better spent grilling someone who here who would be more willing to answer questions! I’m quite stubborn. :wink:

2 Likes

HISIES EVERYONE!!! Sowwies for not posting, it was sunday and sunday is go out and have fun day!!!

now i get ta have fun here insteadsies c:

I think joshsies is scum based on what ge said in our neighbourhoodsies :o he seemed WAYYYY TUUU SURE elli was town even though if he was townsies he wouldn’t know elli’s alignmentsies C:<

I got some questions tuuu…

SMILODON!!! WHY ARE YA SO SURE YA NEIGHBOURHOOD HAS NO SCUM JUST COS MORPH SAID ABOUT METAL SONIC’S METASIES??? cos one, meta doesn’t mean he’s town!!! >_< and tuuu, even if it didsies, morph could be lying about it as metal sonic’s scum friend!!! Ya gotta explain why ya are so trusting all of a suddensies…

Elli!!! Why didja list Adamas as townsies? I don’t see anything townie about them!!! Although I don’t see anything scum either :o

1 Like

HIIIIEESIES CUTIE I MISSED YOU :[

HISIES!!! WE WENT TA SUNTEC CITY YESTERDAY!!! C: IT WAS CUTE

1 Like

OMG!!! I GO TO SUNTEC CITY ALL THE TIME!! PLAY WITH ME NEXT TIME CUTIESIES!! :smiley:

@Ellibereth thoughts on Riley cake calling out josh for instant townreading you / buddying?

I feel like you are jumping the gun here. You played your hand to early.

Obviously not.
I don’t remember much of anything they have said.

I agree, but it’s not really a big deal or a big loss. There are other ways to find scum and catch chesskid even if this scumtell is burned.

This is what I was getting at.

Not really, given our previous game. The arms race is never over.

1 Like

Metal Sonic cannot ever be scum here btw

Why not? Do you think I’m a poor scum player?

meta is trash

How is that meta? It’s more of a question of general skill level assessment, unless you’re saying you don’t take those into consideration as well.

Are we able to quick jump to bookmarks on phone? I bookmarked Elli’s readpost as a test but am not sure how to jump to it. It also helpfully contains hood distributions

Never mind, I’ve found out how to do a twostep jump to bookmarks.

Never said I was sure - just it’s more probable than not atm.

Idk Metal Sonic at all, and must rely on Morph to heads-up on style, and I have no meta there. Meta is only marginally useful anyway.

Only thing is Metal Sonic seemed a teensy bit eager to townify Morph.

Now Morph - half of Morph I do not know yet, but the other half of Morph I know very well indeed, and that half has not seemed scummy to me, and there is a bit of meta in that judgement.

So for now - call it suspension of disbelief - I think it more likely both my teamies are town.

I think it’s fairly accurate to say, and spayhalf can correct me if this isn’t true, that when in morph we go from like a 7 and a 3 in style on the wacky chart from 1 to 10, to both playing as a five. We take on aspects of each other’s play.

I know i mentioned in the hood pregame that this might change going forward but i already find myself slipping back into that and enjoying it.

Vote Count 1.5 (unchanged)

smilodon (1): Srceenplay
RileyCake (2): morph, Metal Sonic
morph (1): chesskid3

Not Voting (5): RileyCake, Ellibereth, Adamas, Josh, smilodon

Deadline: April 18th at 2PM Central Daylight Time

Autolock: 30 minutes after Deadline Timer.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.