Colors Mafia OVER

There’s a timer at the bottom of the page

And if you hit the gavel icon beneath a post it’ll give the votecount as of that post!

Okay the vote thing makes a bit more sense now but like 5 weeks?

Yeah idk about that one tbh

Maybe that’s how long we have for the whole game? Idk

Because we need a friendly tag to be friendly?

1 Like

Hi!

1 Like

Hi! We do things a bit differently on this site—for one, we’ve banned excessive AtE. As far as site layout goes, we have infinite scroll that’s actually good—you can use the scroll bar on the right (or tap the blue bar on mobile to bring up the scroll bar) to navigate through the thread quickly.

To vote, just tap the gavel icon in the post editor, then write the name of whomever you want to vote between the auto populated tags (it’ll look like this: VOTE: Elli

To unvote just tap the circular arrow next to the gavel—you don’t need to put a name between those tags!

To see a votecount, click the gavel icon under any post and it’ll give you the count at the time of that post.

To ISO someone, click the person icon under one of their posts (right next to the gavel!). Click the group of people icon underneath any of their posts to exit the ISO at that post. You can also tap/click a person’s avatar beneath the OP, then hit “x posts in topic,” and that’ll give you their ISO.

That’s the basics, ask if you have any questions!

Hi!

Okay thanks! I’ll figure it all out eventually I’m sure.

1 Like

Oh my god elli can you stop AtE please???
wow, i cant believe how much emotion this guy puts into our game

VOTE: Ellibereth

DKDK-2 (I think? not sure if tehre is majortiy dkdk)

UNVOTE

Andres/elli confirmed

1 Like

Uhm, no. Elli getting run up slightly this early when all he’s posted is hi seems a bit harsh.

@DS come play!

Sorry I can’t hear you over the sound of

C O N F I R M E D P A R T N E R S

2 Likes

Sup, who’s scum?

1 Like

Probably elli

Elli can you, uhm, post? It doesn’t have to be extremely detailed, but that entrance is bad now that I think about it. You do find it difficult to interact when you’re Scum, and a simple “Hi!” doesn’t radiate Towniness now does it?

@sabie12 welcome!

Most of us are friendly, and I think the site for the most part has a nice environment.

And yeah, we usually do know how long night and day phases are too. This is a bit of a weird game.

Elli probably town tbh