Chosen - GAME OVER

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

VC 2.4

Alisae (3): Metal Sonic, Josh, northsidegal
Metal Sonic (1): Alisae
Josh (1): Andres
muffins (1): Key

Not Voting (1): muffins

WITH 7 ALIVE IT TAKES 4 TO LYNCH

@Chosen

The deadline technically passed when the topic auto-locked but Iā€™ll give you guys an extra 24 hours from here because I forgot until it happened that Memorial Day Weekend was a thing.

Day ends May 29, 2018 11:00 PM (Europe: Paris), May 29, 2018 2:00 PM (America: Los Angeles).

VOTE: Josh

Iā€™ll self if I absolutely need to but I prefer to lynch Metal can we do that please?

Alisae, I think that what you are advocating here is not going to happen. Iā€™m not going to change my vote at this stage. Looking at the game from your shoes, I would think you should be trying very hard to change muffins mind about remaining on the sidelines (and possibly reconsider your vote).

That being said, why are you not definitively taking a stand muffin? Thereā€™s obviously always a chance that what we are voting for is completely incorrect. But why not open yourself up for scrutiny? If you donā€™t vote (and Alisae changes her vote to Josh), then Alisae still gets lynched, right? So I would take your nonvote as a vote in Alisaeā€™s favor, anyway. So why not go on the record?

i dunno, i thought my lack of vote made my lack of stance pretty clear

iā€™m fine with an alisae lynch insofar as thereā€™s a chance for a scum flip and it progresses the game (and this is the main reason why iā€™m fine with it happening, because while alisae is still an unknown, itā€™s hard to focus on the rest of the game and even if we lynched eddie today and eddie flipped scum, iā€™d still probably go back to alisae tomorrow). i donā€™t really have high expectations of a scum flip, though

youā€™re probably not going to get anything other than a wishy-washy stance from me here

i can see the reasons for alisae being scum. they make sense. they donā€™t fully convince me, but i recognise that theyā€™re there. but iā€™m still not sure what alisaeā€™s goal was today by suggesting a limited lynch pool as scum. and iā€™m not sure what to make of the recent direct appeals to me with regards to MS. and i could see these things coming from town if i squint hard enough

but yes, youā€™re right that if i remain unvoting for the rest of this day phase, then alisae gets lynched

which is why i now have 24 hours to consider things

why arenā€™t you considering an eddie cane lynch anymore?

youd rather do yourself than me?

wat

donā€™t feel too bad. some people just werenā€™t born as attractive or charming as others

1 Like

I mean Iā€™ll hammer Eddie Cane tbh it just feels off Iā€™m bothered by NSGā€™s lurking and Iā€™m thinking maybe she picked scum to try to get a free win?
I certainly expect more activity from town!NSG.
Like NSG is just someone you can read off of activity and postcount and the fact that sheā€™s not here bothers me.
Also I just think Metal Sonic is a wolf via play.

I am putting the odds of Eddie flipping as scum as slightly higher than Alisaeā€™s, but this is rational. Though if you donā€™t think the odds of Alisae being scum as being that high, you donā€™t think we would be better off by killing Eddie first? Thereā€™s something to be said about MS potentially being next to go instead of Alisae if Eddie is scum, no?

town nsg got prodded in my last 2 games

muffin was in the latter

did you miss me being here just earlier?

i care more about being town and actually being able to do something in a game than about having a largely meaningless win.

I might have missed you tbh
I still miss you tho

yeah. but iā€™m irrationally scared of making more mistakes so i act like a coward and sit on the fence and consider whether i might be wrong

* shrug *

realistically, i should just make a decision and stick with it. but i donā€™t like being wrong

Thereā€™s something somewhat illuminating (maybe?) about what Alisae seems to be doing right now. If Iā€™m Alisae and scum, I would be advocating against Eddie much harder and/or consistently in order to survive (unless thatā€™s the Team right there). Alisae pointing at NSG almost feels silly if sheā€™s scum, since the current odds of an NSG lynch appear to be low. Unless itā€™s to pave the way for the future, and put Eddie in a better position going forward (though this seems far fetched).

I am starting to think that an Eddie lynch puts us in a better position collectively. But again, Iā€™m not going to bash anybody for disagreeing and voting against Alisae, as I think this is entirely rational based on whatā€™s happened thus far.

andreas is so cute

The other thing is, I wouldnā€™t interpret your lack of a vote as a sign that you cannot decide. I would interpret it as a sign that you have decided to let Alisae get lynched. So you should try and make the choice that in your view puts us in the best position going forward (which might well be that), and not paint it as you trying to avoid making a mistake.

Sure.

For everyone else, what Iā€™m doing is trying to help as much as I can. Laughing at my comments and calling me cute does not refute the logic or make anything I say any less valid. It doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t say stupid things. But it helps Town if we work to form a collective view.

In any case, Iā€™m done for the next few hours. Iā€™ll check in later.