Chosen - GAME OVER

Am I the only one that finds this somewhat irritating? Regardless of your alignment, you are sabotaging your team because…? Things are not turning out your way? At last count, you did not even have enough votes to get lynched. Yet you are voting yourself out of the game?

Why not just replace out? I thought people were here to play the game.

Is this part of a strategy I am not aware of?

it’s not a play i’d encourage (even though i’ve done something similar as town once! sometimes shit happens and that influences your decision-making)

but if he’s just scum then it’s not technically bad per se to cut losses (if you think you can’t get out of a lynch) and leave fewer associations. though i don’t know that this is why he’s doing it

Since you’re new, I’ll tell you this.

There’s nothing I can even say to your vote on me that doesn’t involve caps and non-gentle words. My typical response would not be friendly to you so why bother?

As for muffins, you’ve had your turn with self-hammering as town, I’m merely taking a leaf out of your book. I’m scum resigning get me out of this game thanks.

I thought you were not posting again.

So instead of refuting logic you think is faulty, you give up? And you are implying that I am terrible at this? The truth is, I probably am. Yet you are acting as if nobody has ever been tagged wrongly, or that you are the only one with perfect reads and a perfect record. As if there’s a whole lot of information to base anything on this early! Give me a break.

Don’t get me wrong, I only posted because you’re new to this game. I had no plans on posting otherwise.

i’m going to be mildly disappointed if you’re actually town

i’m honestly not scum but you’re not really giving me much to work with

right now, i think you’re probably scum who’s just disappointed about the game being like it is (and i don’t really blame you) and this is either a last-ditch effort at getting people to think twice (probably unlikely) or you’ve legitimately given up

but if you know literally anything about me as town, you’d know that i’m prone to changing my mind on a whim and completely reversing any or all of my reads if i feel like i’m going wrong somewhere so i dunno why you’d give up like this

so again, gonna be slightly disappointed if you’re actually town here (even if i don’t currently think that’s the case)

i might just give you what you want and put you out of your misery, i guess

@andres

Here’s something that’ll help you as town and something I was planning on writing an article on sometime.

There’s no point to me engaging in pointless back and forth, it’s a waste of space. It’s antitown to fill the game thread with pointless clutter.

As for this game, you’re casting a stupid as fuck vote on me that I have no defense for aside from calling it fucking stupid, ffery is stuck in her tunnel, and no one is going to listen to more words from me anyways. Hence I’d rather move on with my lynch and you guys can figure stuff out after with the information from my flip.

Now as an aside I’m actually scum so the above doesn’t really apply to this case but y’know, there are times when dying is more protown than being alive. It has nothing with being perfect, or feeling personally offended because I’m being scumread and am the leading wagon.

I’d rather comment on my thought process on you postgame.

ok

Vote: Cupcake

btw, if you thought i went overboard with any of the jokes, sorry! but i guess you can talk post-game about that (or add me on discord if you want (ZLK) and i’ll check it when i get home, so long as it’s not violating ongoing game rules)

It was nothing personal, I enjoy you as a player. It’s nice seeing you back.

VC 1.8

Katsuki (5): Josh, fferyllt, Andresmvb, Katsuki, muffins
Metal Sonic (3): Alisae, Key, Katsuki
Alisae (2): Metal Sonic, northsidegal

WITH 9 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH

Katsuki was lynched.
He was a Vanilla Townie.

NIGHT has begun
It ends May 23, 2018 2:49 AM or earlier at the Mafia’s discretion.

1 Like

@Chosen

fferyllt was killed.
She was a Vanilla Townie.

DAY 2 has begun.
Deadline is May 28, 2018 3:43 PM
WITH 7 ALIVE IT TAKES IT TAKES 4 TO LYNCH

Mod Note: I want to try having at least D1 and D2 in the same topic this game just to see how it feels. If you would prefer to have them be in seperate topics connected with tags pm me and let me know.

1 Like

VOTE: Josh
Vote in {Me, Josh, Metal} you’ll find wolves.

1 Like

Can we try and figure out what just happened? I am still rather annoyed at Katsuki’s decision to blow himself up, but if we can at least make something out of it then maybe it’ll be of some use.

Yeah you go do that or whatever look.
I think if Me and Kats asked for wolf and didn’t get it then Metal has to be a wolf.
I also kind of think Josh would also pick wolf and lie about it saying he picked town.
Not to mention his content has been kind of meh?

1 Like

VOTE: alisae

liar liar pants on fire

1 Like

Do you have like an actual concern or are you just going to call me a liar to the end of time.