Chosen - GAME OVER

I already come clean I picked scum but for some reason I didn’t get the slot cos other people chose it it’s saddenimg

Oh ok

I agree that’s why alisae in deep in my scum pool

oh no trusting alisae is scummy I guess lying is less scummy

Victim blaming is scummy

I played this setup once without the “try to get your preferred aligment” aspect.

Which makes it really different. Seemingly easier, but it introduces a fuckton of wifom.

Muffin I’m a little disappointed you didn’t make a quote-collage and vote me off the bat.

What is the “try to get your preferred alignment” part

I don’t get it

That’s true, assuming it wasn’t trollery. Maybe I’m giving him too much credit for his first post.

R :clap: E :clap: A :clap: C :clap: T :clap: I :clap: O :clap: N :clap:
T :clap: E :clap: S :clap: T :clap:

telling the mod if you want to be town or scum.

Yes, I blatantly lied about what I think NSG would pick to try to get reads.
Man that sounds so scummy!!!11

But that’s the same as this games

“WITHOUT trying to choose your alignment.”

how did the game go? Where would be the wifom come from?

If you don’t get to choose your alignment… it’s a normal game

A townie got modkilled on day 1, and from there it didn’t go so great for town. Scum-Tammy and her partner won the game. SoS was the Night 1 kill. :frowning:

And yes, it was a (more) normal game, IMO.

I think alisae is scum

1 Like

I also think alisae is really cute

Hi! I picked town. I didn’t particularly want to be scum in this playerlist.

Alisae piggybacking Metal Sonic’s opening claim that they picked scum looked really awkward. Also

after team mafia I’m fairly wary of statements like this, considering the alignment choice is real information we have and the players most incentivised to throw it away are the ones who are likely to get caught by it.

On the other hand

I agree with this, I was responding to earlier posts but this is pretty much exactly what I was saying. Especially with the flip to “NSG is IC”. MS’s reaction is super defensive.

VOTE: Metal Sonic

Can I link to posts without quoting them? This is going to be a bit of a mission playing on mobile huh

@Andresvmb, who do you think is scum so far and what do you think will help you work it out?

no idea how many votes are on him since lazy mod wont post vc so w.e

VOTE: MS

In the event Katsuki lolhammers in this game, lynch with extreme prejudice the next game day.

Pay no attention to his excuses.

1 Like