Brass & Shrapnel Mafia - Game Over!

@Myloninja13
Sup

Hi, I’m here but I’ve got some homework to do, I’ll be back in a bit

yeah nah

don’t fall for this

while i could theoretically maybe see someone like elli doing this as town (he seems arrogant enough to think like this), i think this is welllll within the scope of his scum game and i actually think it’s something he’s more likely to do as scum than town

if he’s scum, i think he lives or dies off appeals rather than pushes (e.g. “well, ok, lynch me, but listen to me later” to make people second-guess) and this sort of tactic makes so much sense as something he’s doing to get free town reads rather than something he legitimately thinks is a good thing to do as town

like, he could just, you know, push who he thinks is scum if he’s that confident about it. instead we get this. and no attempts at interacting with people to make the lynch he wants actually happen

by the bye, if he is scum, i think there’s a well-above-average chance his partner is not in {Josh/katy/dominic/nanook} (independent of the fact i think most of that group is town), though this is mostly based on the fact i think elli has an aversion to bussing (haven’t actually looked into this, just an impression i get from some things i’ve seen him say or do)

i kind of want to hammer him to prove the point

So, Ocean’s 8 was pretty okay. I missed Brad Pitt.

I’m thinking that scum is probably in the low posters, all the people with a good amount of content are pretty townie, imo.

mylonina could be scum but that’s mostly a “has posted virtually nothing and most of the rest of the game seems more town”

id lynch cupcake even if he was an innocent child

I completely forgot Katsuki was playing until I looked at the roster. My lynch range is currently her, Dwilts, and Milo. Elli is right on the very edge, and I could get behind Josh as a “break glass in case of emergency” option if it comes to that.

If we’re not going to lynch Dwilts though, I’d rather kill a lurker today, cause lurkers are black holes that cannot be read, whereas if someone is posting we can get a read on them. Would still prefer Dwilts over that route, however.

VC 1-5

Ellibereth: 2 (Josh, Ellibereth)
_fferyllt: 1 (Katsuki)
dwiltse1114: 1 (Nanook)
Myloninja13: 1 (brassherald)

Not Voting: 4 (_fferyllt, Myloninja13, dwiltse1114, KatyushaGB)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: June 13, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), June 12, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Why are there still 4 non-voters? I’ll be generous and call it 3 since there was an unvote. Still though, a third of the town not having a vote yet and 2 out of 9 basically not participating is too high for me to be comfortable with, especially when there seems to be a bit of a group hug forming.

ooooh so you’re already willing to bet your life that I’m scum?
tempting tempting

@Josh
@KatyushaGB

You’re still townreading him after these?
Please don’t say you are.

@Nanook

You don’t mention brass at all. :frowning:

it’s probably not much of a bet. you’re most likely doing this as a tactic, not because you genuinely think it’s a good thing to do

if you think brass is scum, you should be trying to get him lynched instead of this “lynch me and let me decide” crap (though it looks like in your most recent post, you’ve at least started trying to do that, i’d be more willing to believe it was coming from a town mindset if it didn’t happen AFTER i started berating you for it)

waving your super-saint claim around and acting like you’re fine being lynched is not endearing (even apart from the fact that it literally makes no sense over pushing your actual scum read) and if you think that’s going to scare me off or make me doubt myself, you clearly know nothing about me

it makes some sense, it makes the chance scum shoots the bomb n1 that much higher

those posts are bad. they aren’t really scum-bad, though

not really. i’m not even paying close attention to the claims going on, but this might have made sense if you’d done what you’re doing BEFORE all the claims had been thrown out on the table

lolwut

:thinking:

bad but not scum bad is bs lmao.

bad as in a dumb thing to say

you’re telling me you’ve never tunneled a town player and seen them respond like that?

I don’t tunnel town.

oh right. i keep thinking it’s possible that you could get something wrong once in a while - my bad

doesn’t change the fact that those posts aren’t scum-indicative, imo

what posts from brass made you think he was scum initially?

Brass is null for me right now. I know you see him scum, but I’m not sure why you see him scum beyond it being a gut or meta read. Which is pretty much fine, but not super helpful to me without knowing how accurate your gut usually is!

Ugh I was looking forward to playing this game in full but instead I’ve fallen behind and weekend.

I think I’ll sheep Elli here.

VOTE: ELLIBERETH

So to recap, you don’t have time to play so you’re jumping on the biggest wagon, and it doesn’t strike you as odd at all that one of the voters for Elli is Elli himself. Does that sound accurate?