Bird Flavoured Mafia

Also why haven’t you vote yet already

Judging solely based on Vote counts, Andres has been on the Town conterwagon to Elli with GTacc being on Elli, while also voting for Seth with GTacc not voting at all.

I haven’t voted for a very simple reason - I want to ensure I’m not doing anything stupid here. I’ve seen this before where if I don’t recheck my assumptions then I make the wrong call, and it’s been a while since I’ve voted wrong at the end of the game.

No GTacc he’s not a Role Cop what. It’s obviously a joke.

Is this some sort of vote based argument you’re trying to make? Because I was on Elli when he was close to getting hammered and argued strongly in favor of that lynch. Just because I wasn’t there at the end that doesn’t make me Scum.

VOTE: JaketheWolfie

This is correct like 99% of the time. That vote argument is just annoying. Yeah I suck which is why I’m still here. Does not make me Scum.

@GTacc it’s up to you.

And you know what, Seth even voted himself because of how Scummy he looked arguing so strongly in favor of Elli. I don’t know what anyone is supposed to do there.

GTacc c’mon you didn’t find that flavor thing with you yesterday suspicious?

Jake doesn’t get a whole lot of credit for voting Elli when Grandpa had already made this post.

VOTE: Andresvmb

IMO your votes in retrospect look suspect.

@GTacc if you are Scum, can you selfvote for the maymays :upside_down_face:

clears throat

At this point, If I were a Jester I would have won.

Both of you should claim

Full role

I am a Vanilla Townie.

What if Elli got angry over this because it was correct? :thinkwoke:

Unless you are literally fucking with us right now GTacc, I know Andres is scum.

1 Like

:joy:

Ok these were some sus thing I found about andres. Still reading d2 and Jake didn’t really comment on Elli lynch at all. Weird.