Bird Flavoured Mafia

I will reread but I remember jake townslipping so andres?

You’re dead wrong and I’m not going to lose here to Jake.

Like how is he Town? There’s no way.

And yes, I’m not changing my position on GTacc. I did say that we shouldn’t lynch there and I’m sticking with it.

1 Like

Andres why you are always in F-3’s that I am playing

I would like both of you to describe to me what a normal day in New York is like.

A lot of people with suits who are businessmen walking on the street, there is an old hobo who is wearing an old beanie, sitting on some cardboards, there are also of course pigeons but not a lot on the street, there is a backstreet with a large green garbage container, a metal fence on the middle of the street, back to main street a guy eating hot dog who is also a business man, also some people wearing baseball fan shirts going to baseball stadium

Now describe a normal day in Ankara

Also everybody knows you can’t eat pigeons they are government surveillance robots

And why are you in mine? I feel like I’m always getting screwed by the fact that I say that I can’t read you. So here we are.

I love to stare at the pidgeons all over Town actually.

In all honesty, I don’t actually live in NY anymore - I moved just across the water to NJ.

Was it used to be close to what I said?

Yeah basically. I was one of those suits walking around Town. Still am…

Sad.

Hey andres, why does your rolecard say “Mafia Bird Enabler”

It doesn’t say that at all. It says “Mafia Bird Watcher”. I think it’s supposed to be a pun.

@GTacc can we not screw this up? You did catch me as Scum in a final 3 that I remember. This isn’t it. Can you just give me some comfort that I’m not completely blinded by overconfidence here?

You’re not blinded by overconfidence. You’re blinded by [DATA EXPUNGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE #friendly TAG]

Wait Andres’ role name consist mafia? Is Jake rolecop?

I haven’t read this yet and I’m going to sleep but Andres if you are sure I am town can you vote Jake?