Bird Flavoured Mafia

Welcome to Bird Flavoured Mafia :bird: 9 players, closed setup. You didn’t know you signed up for birds, but you did. Some of them might be party parrots.

Please note this is a friendly game: Friendly Game Tag
Also note site rules on excessive AtE: On excessive AtE

This game follows site norms: Days are 72 hours or thereabouts. Lynch is by plurality at end of day, a majority can end day early with a hammer. Scum decide ties.

1 Like

Please confirm you’ve got and understand your role PMs, then we can start.

2 Likes

There are two mafia in this game. In pregame they each independently wrote and submitted to me the following messages about their favourite bird to be made public:

The pidgeon is a wonderful creature. Yes, it’s disgusting. But it’s also delicious. Have you tried it? You should.

The bald eagle. AMERICA.

Day starts now and ends in 72 hours. Have fun! :illuminatiparrot:

Not Voting (9): Ellibereth, chesskid3, Andresvmb, GTacc, Nanook, DoggoPlays, Seththeking, Grandpa, JakeTheWolfie

I mean I am clearly not mafia by those responses

Also forum logo tho :rofl:

Gtacc lock town but sadly I’m gonna have to mafia side since they claimed AMERICA

I am clearly not mafia since I know how to spell pigeon.

My guess is that the person who spelled pigeon as pidgeon is someone who’s played too much Pokemon (pidgey)

VOTE: Andresvmb

I AM BEING FRAMED.

1 Like

So then you, I gather?

English is not my first language so I suspect that whoever introduced that misspelling did so to turn the attention away from native speakers. That Pokémon theory also probably holds some water.

1 Like

I didn’t know how to spell pidgeon but I wouldnt be able to write rest of the sentence

When did the logo change btw?

@Ellibereth @chesskid3

VOTE: seth

I have a feeling it’s more of just a legit typo then anything nefarious

Yeah fuck this guy!
VOTE: seth

1 Like