Bird Flavoured Mafia

So are you at all interested in voting him here? If not, who is the most likely partner with me? Since you are voting me currently

like was it a few seconds or was it actually a full minute.

Within same minute I think

UNVOTE

should be temporary I hope, just running stuff

We have seven people though so it was never maj

ye but seth could have vote switched at the last second

idk why he would scream GG before doing that but idk half of wut he’s doing anyway.

@Andresvmb how are you interpreting the gg?

Consider that the lynch did go through. from 7 to 6, someone would die tonight which would make 5. That’s not a victory, unless there are 3 mafia which we know there aren’t

ye of course, but things like double voter and vote thief still exist. don’t want to get too far down the rabbit hole but at the same time why the heck would town seth even say that in the first place?

never seen a double voter or vote thief as scum but I’ve also never seen a site admin flame on a user in the middle of a game

I find it suspicious that a site admin would not be #friendly in a #friendly game, especially when they know what #friendly means.

Unless he’s town we aren’t the same team, and we don’t win either way so it doesn’t make sense

Can’t wait to see Ellis solve

It’s known that there’s only 2 Scum. Even if Elli was Town say and my vote was hammer (the first one we don’t know yet and the second one was obviously not the case), even then the game wouldn’t be over. So this is Seth just being Seth and trying to “associate” himself with his Partner Grandpa so that his preferred wagon gains some traction. It’s silly and I’m mostly ignoring it.

His preferred wagon is me :upside_down_face:

Pa

No clue about we won post

Well we know we do unhealthy things in our life but we do them anyway
But I’d also lile to see the solve elli

How about you read my posts.

You’ll find your answer! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: